HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 173 of 231 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2309
    Tokens
    Habbo
    thms

Latest Awards:

it's nothing about size though, it's about design and utilising the space of the room. your rainbow one isn't huge and you make use of the space perfectly, would much rather that than one with lodge and other ugly furniture. people are always saying what they want but they never act on it, they just resort to old designs out of laziness. @Lewis; you are the only person who has that view who has actually went and designed two rooms to cater the sort of help desk they'd want voted in, one better than the other which i've made clear but it's better than not trying at all!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    I created another HxHD for those who want a smallish room - there's a picture with and without moodlight:

I actually think this is so cute without the moodlight and would be more than happy to see it as a design in the actual help desk x Nice n small which I think is cute too

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

GUYSSS I have been told to get a move on with the voting etc due to the worries of bc furni being removed

So, if you could get all your final entries in for tomorrow at around 2pm, then at 3pm I shall open up the voting!

If in the event that the bc furni is removed and we decide it'd be impossible to build the desk without it, I shall most likely look for more designs to vote on again!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Here >> https://www.habbo.com/room/71714097

The room I created, but I'm unable to post a screenshot of it for some reason, the link is above.
    It's a basic design but there could be add-ons and improvements if needed.

If someone would be able to post a screenshot of it, I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Boot View Post
    Here >> https://www.habbo.com/room/71714097

The room I created, but I'm unable to post a screenshot of it for some reason, the link is above.
    It's a basic design but there could be add-ons and improvements if needed.

If someone would be able to post a screenshot of it, I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shonly View Post
    Thank you for doing this!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

kk voting boot's room best one here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Prosiary

Latest Awards:

Boot's is the best, but the usva is getting changed to tiles right? As it doesn't really match the tiles, but I love the design and layout, not too big either!
    Last edited by Prosiary; 02-01-2016 at 02:50 PM.

liam //

www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    I created another HxHD for those who want a smallish room - there's a picture with and without moodlight:

I think this would be great for February for Valentine's Day especially with the use of Parisian furniture. It's not the stereotypical one for Valentine's Day with the over use of Heart Chairs, and Romantique, which I think makes it better. I think the size is great too.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

ffs can we go ONE month without a cabin room so boring, would rather a room made completely of mode bars
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +