HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

thats true, but sequels are still bad ideas

i have loved alot of his episodes to, blink was my fave to.

and dunno link to group didn't join it, just facebook search it ;D

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can't wait to see that Dalek episode. It sounds interesting.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Voiceover. View Post
    thats true, but sequels are still bad ideas

i have loved alot of his episodes to, blink was my fave to.

and dunno link to group didn't join it, just facebook search it ;D
    true sequels are normally bad for movies but if the writers of the original Doctor Who series never wrote sequels to the original episodes that introduced loads of characters we wouldn't know them or see them in the show today.

Some of the most popular creatures can be used as examples:

Daleks - First Doctor (The Daleks)
    Cybermen - First Doctor (The Tenth Planet)
    Autons - Third Doctor (Spearhead from Space)
    The Master - Third Doctor (Terror of the Autons)
    Sarah Jane Smith - Third Doctor (The Time Warrior)
    Rassilon (who was mentioned in End of time part two) - First, Second, Third, Fourth and fifth Doctor's (The Five Doctors)

There are probably a lot more that I can't remember but those are just examples of characters that have been used over and over again successfully I mean how do we know that the weeping angels won't be extreamly popular creatures in the Doctor Who Franchise in years to come?
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

im not to bothered with old series, as the majourity of the constant watchers now haven't seen them, so they're k, except i'll be sick to see many more daleks or cybermen after this.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Voiceover. View Post
    im not to bothered with old series, as the majourity of the constant watchers now haven't seen them, so they're k, except i'll be sick to see many more daleks or cybermen after this.

i have never like the old series only the new x] and tbh they should kill the daleks off for 3 series and not bring them back everyone x]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just in the minute or two the new doctor was featured, he was acting (in both senses) like tennant, and compare then to when christopher eccleston changed, tennant was a chirpy character immediatly, not inheriting the previous doctors traits. So its Matt Smith trying acting like Tennant not the doctor being the doctor.

Anyways, programmes screwed now, it died the second tennant left and that freak show appeared.
    Last edited by Jam; 03-01-2010 at 03:51 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you remember back to the end of series 1... no one wanted christopher to leave... We were calling david tennant the downer.

Now the same is happening just were more use to david tennant cause he's had a longer run.

and i agree stitch, but they should kill the cybermen and the daleks off for that long

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
    Just in the minute or two the new doctor was featured, he was acting (in both senses) like tennant, and compare then to when christopher eccleston changed, tennant was a chirpy character immediatly, not inheriting the previous doctors traits. So its Matt Smith trying acting like Tennant not the doctor being the doctor.

Anyways, programmes screwed now, it died the second tennant left and that freak show appeared.
    Moffat wrote it like what would happen logically, the eleventh doctor was still bouncing off of the tenth's personality.

I have hopes for Matt Smith, everyone is putting him down, but I'm sure he and Moffat will fill the boots nicely.

Tennant had to leave at some point, init?

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    true sequels are normally bad for movies but if the writers of the original Doctor Who series never wrote sequels to the original episodes that introduced loads of characters we wouldn't know them or see them in the show today.

Some of the most popular creatures can be used as examples:

Daleks - First Doctor (The Daleks)
    Cybermen - First Doctor (The Tenth Planet)
    Autons - Third Doctor (Spearhead from Space)
    The Master - Third Doctor (Terror of the Autons)
    Sarah Jane Smith - Third Doctor (The Time Warrior)
    Rassilon (who was mentioned in End of time part two) - First, Second, Third, Fourth and fifth Doctor's (The Five Doctors)

There are probably a lot more that I can't remember but those are just examples of characters that have been used over and over again successfully I mean how do we know that the weeping angels won't be extreamly popular creatures in the Doctor Who Franchise in years to come?
    Sontarans.

Anyway I don't mind reuse of characters I just hate how some are constantly milked. Daleks, Rose, Cybermen (slightly), Donna (but I still like her lol).
    I think the daleks should have been left out this series mainly because it seems they lack ideas and is somewhat following the trend of the episode "Dalek", that's my opinion.

Also you can't really say everyone was crying out for Chris to stay as most people (including moi) only started watching during Davids era, but when I went back to S1 it sucked ass in his acting.

EDIT: I think if they do a movie they should do a proper David send off (or return) involving his other doctor self.
    Last edited by dbgtz; 03-01-2010 at 02:29 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There could be a multiple Doctor episode in 2013. David Tennant said something like he would love to return for it if he was asked.