Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Old Images

Tokens
    Habbo
    Atpeak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    These are great! Seen a few of my old friends who don't play anymore
    I have a few old screenshots from around 06 ish. Most of mine are just banter between my old friends though.
    Still post them man, I would love to see them as many others would too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by atpeak View Post
    Still post them man, I would love to see them as many others would too
    Ok, I will post a few. Omg I was such a noob. They are so embarrassing. hahah

Tokens
    Habbo
    Atpeak

Latest Awards:

@Red you are popxtart I think I remember back in 06 when you were a total innocent noob (LOL)

Didn't you win like a furni comp or something or a badge
    Last edited by atpeak; 28-07-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by atpeak View Post
    @Red you are popxtart o.o!!?
    Thats her old account

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Yes! that is my old account haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Atpeak

Latest Awards:

Post more screenies I might be in some of them lmao I remember you on Habbo, you were a very genuine person, didn't you win a competition when you were an innocent newbie LOL
    Last edited by atpeak; 28-07-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Aww really haha. I don't really have much more! All of mine are just thinkhabbo events and help desk ones!

and yea, think I was only on habbo like a couple of weeks when I won my habbowealth silver badge. Didn't really have a clue what was going on!
    Last edited by Red; 28-07-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Atpeak

Latest Awards:

Aww really haha. I don't really have much more! All of mine are just thinkhabbo events and help desk ones!

and yea, think I was only on habbo like a couple of weeks when I won my habbowealth silver badge. Didn't really have a clue what was going on!
    LoL that badge was quite cool at the time it was hard to get and everyone was like how did a noob win :S, even me heh (sorry but it was funny)

and the fact that you didn't even know what it was LoL comedy and you had the nooby hc badge on instead of the medal because the hc badge is too cool LOL

gd memoirs
    Last edited by atpeak; 28-07-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I did know what it was. I wasn't that bad LMAO!! I can't believe you actually remember that. Yea everyone was like how did a noob win haha. I literally had no furni or anything and I think I had only just bought hc. I hated my name but I liked my badge too much to move accounts!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Atpeak

Latest Awards:

I did know what it was. I wasn't that bad LMAO!! I can't believe you actually remember that. Yea everyone was like how did a noob win haha. I literally had no furni or anything and I think I had only just bought hc. I hated my name but I liked my badge too much to move accounts!
    Yeah those screen shots bought back a lot of memories I the name rang a bell and I remember it quite clearly because I was helping Callie host the event. I think it was a race where you had to either come first, second or third for the gold, silver and bronze medal. It was hard!! Even experienced players couldn't win and you won so kudos to that! I added you on my account (cant remember what it was called, had ****loads of accounts) and you actually became a non-noob quite quickly I have to state to save you further embarrassment

It's good to see some of the community from back then still around, so in the end did you change popxtart to Red or create a new account afterall lol
    Last edited by atpeak; 28-07-2012 at 10:55 PM.