Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiora
    Barmi, Thats maybe because they have not been informed? They may assume like MOD-Moose was thinking, that it was a Sulake test. Habbo X is still in beta testing on the SE hotel. It isn't planned to be released on the UK hotel for a while.

You MUST apply to become a Habbo X, as that is what the SE hotel has done.
    So, I think this thread should be closed until further notice, when a staff clears it.
    I understand the lack of acknowledgement from the staff, this is one factor this questions the reliability of the claims. However, they are not supposed to know anything. They do not want anything else to slip. They may have been informed by Callie to stay schtum. Who knows? No-one.

On a more poinient note, application forms. Look where that got the US hotel...

The SE hotel has been BETA testing for the whole of the world's hotels. v7 was tested on a foreign hotel. Rollers included. They may have used application forms to make the process quicker. The people who are chosen are at the UK Hotel's discretion. If they want to use apps, they will use apps. If they do not use apps, they wont. It could be, that after it is announced, apps will be used for a number of extra members, because as far as I know, the numbers are currently quite low. We can only wait and see, I suppose.

I also agree, this thread should be closed, and all threads of the same topic. It is just getting tedious now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Rollers and v7 tested on .no

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kaiora

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraAnne
    I have checked HK (HOUSE KEEPING) it is a fake! Those habbos do not have a badge, or no Habbo X status.
    Totallymental26 has asked BarbaraAnne to check this, once again I am just passing on the message.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiora

Totallymental26 has asked BarbaraAnne to check this, once again I am just passing on the message.

Good Work :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Tokens

Just to let you know, I don't have a Habbo X badge on neither Cheezy2 or any other of my accounts It appears to be some sort of pointless scam.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kaiora

Latest Awards:

Do you also recall people saying, Cheezy2 has a Habbo X badge?
    Well look at this!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezy2
    I do not know anything about this, sorry mate.
    That is coming from Cheezy2, I have asked Sabra to close the thread, so lets hope it gets closed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Just because he is one of callie's mates and didnt get badge - does not in anyway mean they are fake badges

Also, its not your thread, so dont ask for it to be closed

Tokens

Latest Awards:

woo finally cleared up

Tokens

Well, noone has said that. All he is saying is that people are using me and Budy as advertisements to this 'new amazing Habbo X' thing - and I'm just saying I know nothing about it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kaiora

Latest Awards:

I have asked for it to be closed simply because its been cleared, or hopefully it will be cleared by staff in the newsie. I simply wanted it closed incase arguements break out.
    +1