Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N-Dubz View Post
    did kanye west lend you his ego for the day?

no i begged him but he just couldn't live without it

chris brown is average at vocals but hes an amazing perfomer - something rihanna lacks greatly. she had no vocals when she begun hardly

true, i'm not gonna lie she's a better performer, i agree with what you said

but i admit over the past year she's gotten alot better.

why are we speaking about competition again?

because you brought it up saying he's the best male rnb

id say his comp was urban and rnb male singers really, if you want to look them up go ahead.

i already did and told you the outcome

i cant believe you actually googled, dont you have anything better to do... seriously?

i actually genuinly wanted to know what male rnb singers are out there.

p.s. i love how you've still not named any

yeah i love chris brown indeed and you love rihanna, im glad we're coming to a conclusion here and finally realising this will never end if one of us doesnt give up.

longerrrrrrrrrr

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TopManTim View Post
    longerrrrrrrrrr
    oh couldnt he? im sorry about that...

im glad we've come to an agreement that he's a better performer, no point lying now is there?

he is the best male in rnb, you've already said it yourself.

i told you to look it up for a reason, id say it were more kanye west, t.i and etc that were near him in the business.

should we finish this now or do you want to continue talking about pointless things?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N-Dubz View Post
    oh couldnt he? im sorry about that...

im glad we've come to an agreement that he's a better performer,

same

no point lying now is there?

don't you go startin another arguement

he is the best male in rnb, you've already said it yourself.

when did i say that?????

i told you to look it up for a reason, id say it were more kanye west, t.i and etc that were near him in the business.

kanye = hip hop

t.i. = rap

should we finish this now or do you want to continue talking about pointless things?

the arguements fizzled out now anyway, even alex has stopped postin so maybe we should get back on topic and just post facts etc about the attack

longurrrrrrrrrr

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TopManTim View Post
    longurrrrrrrrrr
    im not starting another argument! dont you go blaming me now!

well i think you did, you said he is because he hasnt got much competition

yeah but they both do different things, and oh and i forgot to put ne-yo.

alex went to dinner and abandoned me okay ill stop now, theres no point we've both made what we think pretty clear.

Tokens

sorry but if you like r&b then chances are that you'll be fully open to purchasing music by hip-hop artists as many of them are featured on r&b artists' songs and vice versa - that's why people use the phrase "urban" to describe a mix of the two with several other genres included as well.

chris brown's competition is other male r&b acts like usher, ne-yo etc. but also hip-hop artists as well. male artists have more dominance over hip-hop whereas females have more dominance over r&b and soul. he has just as much competition within the industry as she does, except he's taken a direction similar to rihanna recently in an attempt to crossover into pop as well..

oh, and animated images - really mature there. really mature.
    Last edited by stickwitu; 20-02-2009 at 06:26 PM.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the arguement had finished but no you have to bring it up again

Quote Originally Posted by stickwitu View Post
    sorry but if you like r&b then chances are that you'll be fully open to purchasing music by hip-hop artists as many of them are featured on r&b artists' songs and vice versa - that's why people use the phrase "urban" to describe a mix of the two with several other genres included as well.

chris brown's competition is other male r&b acts like usher, ne-yo etc. but also hip-hop artists as well. male artists have more dominance over hip-hop whereas females have more dominance over r&b and soul. he has just as much competition within the industry as she does, except he's taken a direction similar to rihanna recently in an attempt to crossover into pop as well..

oh, and animated images - really mature there. really mature.
    It was specifically said he was the biggest male rnb star, not just male satr in general. We aren't talking about the other genres just rnb. Thanks for remindng me about usher, you see he's had 8 billboard #1's and album sales of over 38million, oh yeah of course chris brown is a bigger male rnb star than him.

the female dominace in rnb is exactly why i said what competition for best male rnb.

oh and the image - aren't you and n-dubz the ones that said i couldn;t take a joke? hypoctrite.

p.s. i'm not posting anymore, got better things to do and me and n-dubz already agreed to an end of this arguement.

keep fighting to yourself all you want though
    Last edited by TopManTim; 20-02-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by drama View Post
    rihanna got hit by her fella, ella, ella...
    well i thought it was funny
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens

at the moment he is.
    it doesn't matter how many albums you've sold in your back catalogue, that doesn't make you a big artist at this current date and time. if it did then acts like nelly, toni braxton, janet etc. would still be seen as the "it" people when they're really not.

and actually, the argument will never finish because your arrogant outstreaks your ability to conclude a debate. if you weren't so convinced that you're right 24/7 then we wouldn't have a problem, oh and i don't see it as a joke personally. you go on about how violence to people is wrong and then post something like that. who's the hypocrite? you can't joke with me because you're not my friend, you're rude and pathetic.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens

Tokens

Latest Awards:

turns out i couldnt resist seen as you're post is so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by stickwitu View Post
    at the moment he is.
    it doesn't matter how many albums you've sold in your back catalogue, that doesn't make you a big artist at this current date and time. if it did then acts like nelly, toni braxton, janet etc. would still be seen as the "it" people when they're really not.

so you say kanye is competition and also we're talking very current. Well then that means taht kanye is the biggest atm seen as kanyes hits have been after chris's. kanye was #2 in hot 100 just last week!

and actually, the argument will never finish because your arrogant outstreaks your ability to conclude a debate. if you weren't so convinced that you're right 24/7 then we wouldn't have a problem, oh and i don't see it as a joke personally. you go on about how violence to people is wrong and then post something like that.

that gif is used throughout the internet as a joke and incase you didnt notice it was set up, it's not real

who's the hypocrite?

u r - please see below

you can't joke with me because you're not my friend, you're rude and pathetic.

cos callin me a 12 year old girl on her period isn't rude

longer