HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Results...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DieselShaq View Post
    What exam board is your Maths? Mine is Edexcel and I got...

Core 1: 100
    Core 2: 95
    Statistics 1: 79

I'm going to get a remark for statistics because I'm sure I got at least 90.
    AQA. But my bad results are on the class really. Because we're in Year 11 we had to take it early, but the whole class didn't want to take it. So our class was split into two. 8 of us, including me, did AS Maths with GCSE Statistics. We only got 2 lessons a week doing AS Maths, where I think if I do it again next year (which is most likely since B is crap) then I'll get 4 lessons a week.

So, I think a B is reasonable for having half the class time, our teacher was off all winter term because his son passed away, and my bad retake was because I had Core 2 straight before the Core 1 exam

So I'm retaking the whole AS, I'll have much more class time, I already know my stuff aswell, it's just that I need to revise more

So yeah, really angry with my B :@

Tokens

Latest Awards:

B for computing A for PE B Drama C English

Tokens

did terribly, dropped grades in 2 subjects but i still managed to get into my firm.

A - philosophy
    B - history
    C - gov&pol
    something.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    AQA. But my bad results are on the class really. Because we're in Year 11 we had to take it early, but the whole class didn't want to take it. So our class was split into two. 8 of us, including me, did AS Maths with GCSE Statistics. We only got 2 lessons a week doing AS Maths, where I think if I do it again next year (which is most likely since B is crap) then I'll get 4 lessons a week.

So, I think a B is reasonable for having half the class time, our teacher was off all winter term because his son passed away, and my bad retake was because I had Core 2 straight before the Core 1 exam

So I'm retaking the whole AS, I'll have much more class time, I already know my stuff aswell, it's just that I need to revise more

So yeah, really angry with my B :@
    I'm in Year 11 as well and planning to do further AS. Do you know the procedures of getting a remark?

My friend in Year 12 got 300/300 for Edexcel physics X.X

Tokens

Latest Awards:

U in Human Biology which I dropped.

A in Media Studies.
    (A in Coursework, B in exam).

C in PE.
    (D in practical, B in exam - just off overall B).

E in Psychology.

D in General Studies.

Happy with mine tbh, wish I got the B in PE though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LuketheDuke View Post
    did terribly, dropped grades in 2 subjects but i still managed to get into my firm.

A - philosophy
    B - history
    C - gov&pol
    Good choice of subjects, what kind of stuff you doing for the firm?

Awesome range of subjects for Politics there.

Tokens

doing American Studies @ Manchester.

in the course il be doing all 3 of them subjects so it works out i reckon.
    something.

Tokens

BEE AS Level

B - I.t
    E - Law
    E - Computing

..computing was hard, OCR it was anyone else do it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i was well worried about what i'd get, but i'm more than happy with what i got really.
    A - media
    B - english
    B - sociology
    B - film studies

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Good choice of subjects, what kind of stuff you doing for the firm?

Awesome range of subjects for Politics there.
    I think he means, for his firm university choice rather than a firm.

Quote Originally Posted by DieselShaq View Post
    I'm in Year 11 as well and planning to do further AS. Do you know the procedures of getting a remark?

My friend in Year 12 got 300/300 for Edexcel physics X.X
    Thats awesome to get 300/300 lol. I know a dude who got 600/600 in computing, and 570+/600 in his other 4 A Levels!

To get a remark you need to get a form, fill it in with unit details etc. and tick various boxes on whether you want to receive a photocopy of a remarked paper, you can't ask for a copy of original script though if your having a remark for obvious reasons.

You get your money back if the grade changes on the module. I had a physics paper remarked last year at AS because i was very close to the A boundary, and knew i'd done better on the paper after seeing a leaked markscheme. The marking was horrendous and i went up to A at AS overall, getting the £39 pound back. The main reason for getting a remark was because it helped tremendously with my UCAS APP.

If i were you, from looking at your grades I wouldn't bother wasting £39 getting it remarked and just resit it and nail it to get 100 UMS (which it looks like your more than capable of) as your only in year 11, so you've got all of next year before you apply for uni, rather than just going up a few marks if there was some dodgy marking.

Anyways, you should be able to get the new A* grade in maths for sure at A Level, wish it was available for me as I would have got it in maths and further maths. I didn't post my UMS's earlier so i'll post 'em now.

OCR A2 Maths
    (All out of 100)
    C1 - 94, C2 - 88, C3 - 89, C4 - 99, D1 - 85, S1 - 94. Total 549/600 - A

OCR A2 Further Maths (All out of 100) (Self taught FP2, FP3, M2 through further maths network).
    FP1 - 85/100, FP2 - 93/100, FP3 - 83/100, M1 - 100/100, M2 - 95/100 D2 - 78/100. Total 534/600 - A

AQA A2 Accounting (All out of 100)
    ACC2 - 97, ACC3 - 100, ACC4 - 86, ACC5 - 92, ACC6 - 84, ACC7 - 84. Total 543/600 - A

Edexcel A2 SH Physics
    PSA1 - 92/100, PSA2 - 88/100, PSA3 - 98/100, PSA4 - 59/90, PSA5 - 100/120, PSA6 - 65/90. Total 502/600 - A.

My tracks finally being updated anyways so its all being confirmed :eusa_wall
    "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'"
    Muhammad Ali