Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

its sex obsessed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Only one of them
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    OldLoveSong

Latest Awards:

yeah wot tom said

xo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by OldLoveSong View Post
    HEY !! whats wrong with my blog
    well you have no pictures of Skandar Keynes on there? i will not be visiting again in till you get some of him, nice ones too.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just read this thread and all I found was brad has been ignored by everyone, why can't people do that themselves if they don't like him. Unless someone has moderation perms in a forum.
    Also @Grumke; I think you need to really stop attempting to be a troll to win the award, all youve been is slow and a nuisance I'm this thread. How rude is it to publicly say you want the general manager to resign? If I was him you wouldn't have even been allowed to return as staff. Stop posting for post count and actually contribute something. In all fairness sometimes it would be a blessing to ignore your posts but I can't.

I don't think Brad should be ignored, of you're just doing that as matter of opinion why weren't people who also weren't liked hellbanned.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Just read this thread and all I found was brad has been ignored by everyone, why can't people do that themselves if they don't like him. Unless someone has moderation perms in a forum.
    Also @Grumke; I think you need to really stop attempting to be a troll to win the award, all youve been is slow and a nuisance I'm this thread. How rude is it to publicly say you want the general manager to resign? If I was him you wouldn't have even been allowed to return as staff. Stop posting for post count and actually contribute something. In all fairness sometimes it would be a blessing to ignore your posts but I can't.

I don't think Brad should be ignored, of you're just doing that as matter of opinion why weren't people who also weren't liked hellbanned.
    Psst he isn't ignored globally now

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718