HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast
    Tokens

it was supposed to be rude, yours wasn't apparantly. i'm quite glad making it clear that you're an annoying little rodent.

and it isn't so wrong at all.
    chris is clearly the "it" boy of r&b, and yeah you can say kanye is the "it" boy of hip-hop or t.i. is based on sales but that doesn't neccesarily mean jack. look at britney, she sold poorly during the blackout era but was still everywhere, still considered to be the queen of pop. you ask anyone for a pop artist and chances are they'd have said her even when she wasn't on top of her game. all this media coverage just proves the point more that chris brown is the leader of the pack right now even though he's not releasing anything new.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you were saying kanye was his competition before so why are you seperating them now?

sales don't mean jack, so why did sales mean something when i talked about usher? for him your escuse was that that was ages ago.

how can you say he's the "it" boy of rnb, "it" implies he has popularity and people want to be him, so why is radio boycotting his music and N-dubz has already said that I'm a clone of the public so that would mean the majority hates him right now just like me.

you said media coverage = leader of pack so that makes osama binladen the leader of a pack, from that i hope you can see it's not always a good thing.
    Last edited by TopManTim; 20-02-2009 at 07:09 PM.

Tokens

um... chris brown isn't bin laden. he got a lot of coverage before punching your talentless bint. and sorry, but in my opinion bad coverage is better than no coverage when you're trying to have a career in the music industry (see vanessa hudgens, no one really gave a crap about her before that scandal)

they can boycott stuff all they want, but they don't realise that'll just bring more attention to him (it's just like britney's if u seek amy, right?)

usher doesn't have sales, media coverage or anything right now.

and i'm separating them because they're not close competition, just like how beyonce, lady gaga etc. aren't close competition to rihanna. beyonce is more r&b, lady gaga is more electro pop. under the genre of urban they are all competing with eachother.

oh and bin laden IS the leader of al quaeda isn't he? he's reppin up the terrorism industry hella good.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pop singer Rihanna has cancelled her 21st birthday party.

Apparently, she had her bash last Saturday night.
    there was little we could say, and even less we could do, as the ice kept getting thinner under me and you

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by drama View Post
    Pop singer Rihanna has cancelled her 21st birthday party.

Apparently, she had her bash last Saturday night.
    ur the best person alive. seriously.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by stickwitu View Post
    um... chris brown isn't bin laden. he got a lot of coverage before punching your talentless bint. and sorry, but in my opinion bad coverage is better than no coverage when you're trying to have a career in the music industry (see vanessa hudgens, no one really gave a crap about her before that scandal)

chris brown isnt bin laden i just used your principles

they can boycott stuff all they want, but they don't realise that'll just bring more attention to him (it's just like britney's if u seek amy, right?)

no - IYSA is being played

usher doesn't have sales, media coverage or anything right now.

i like how you've brought in media coverage now that i beat your last point. You change what it means to be "it" every time you post

and i'm separating them because they're not close competition, just like how beyonce, lady gaga etc. aren't close competition to rihanna. beyonce is more r&b, lady gaga is more electro pop. under the genre of urban they are all competing with eachother.

if they're not competition then why did you say they were a while ago

oh and bin laden IS the leader of al quaeda isn't he? he's reppin up the terrorism industry hella good.

i said that if you'd of read my post, however it's obv not good coverage as he's not an "it" boy.

next time do you actually want to reply to what i say like chris brown not being an "it" boy as the majority don't want to be him

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

its like WW3 on this thread

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N-Dubz View Post
    its like WW3 on this thread

when it was just me n you we peacefully came to an agreement

Tokens
    Habbo
    BV

Latest Awards:

if you actually read back through this thread we've gone from talking about the same **** x2 to talking about sales, competitions and how the artist is seen.

LOL but hey.

its kind of boring now, everyone knows chris brown is amazing.

Tokens

you "beat" my last point? is this some point joining game now? ******* hell i must have 500000 points. maybe we should ask habbox if we can cash them for prizes?

and i said they're still competition, just not close competition.
    oh and so sorry for broadening my definition tim, how about you give a definitive version seeing as you seem to think you know everything? gonna re-write the bible next? i'd love to buy that. you'd be turning crap into x10 crap.

ps. so sorry my up to dateness on britney isn't 100%
    unlike some people i dont live for breatheheavy.com or britneys *******.
    kiss my swag.
    fantasy ride.