HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Habbox History

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Mizki - Yes she started the site but pretty unsure what she's done since then? Never the less is she HOF worthy?

DJ-3000 - Owned a very popular HxHD, Reading this;
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...17#post7691617

Why is he there?

Why are all the Ex AGM's just been plotted on there? Half of them did nothing once they got to that place?

Unsure why ,Jess, is there, when she was active she was a GOOD manager, but not HOF worthy, then she got fired...

Pretty unsure why Hecktix is there also, He got fired for messing about recently, never the less he's never even been a decent manager, more or less just power crazy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Barkseh View Post
    Just had a look through Habbox.com for the first time in agessss! Looked at the History and noticed that neither Bi!!y nor Baving were mentioned. How can you mention Adzeh for HabboxLive and not Bi!!y? He took it over and managed to keep the listeners when DJ-3000 f'd Habbox off and went over to PH.

What about Spectate aswell? When HxHD used to be one of the most popular rooms on Habbo he used to be the Assistant Manager and was never out of the Help Desk!

When I think of Habbox in the past I think:

Mizki, JRH, JackHB, Seacat, Bi!!y, Spectate ect...

Bi!!y
    When I see the name Bi!!y get a mention, I instantly think of HabboxTV (HabPics?) and the very important part he played in picking up the pieces when a high number of radio staff abandoned HabboxRadio. Bi!!y was the first manager of HxL and without his input, perhaps HxL wouldn’t exist as it does today.
    It's the quality of your posts that count, not the quantity!

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MissAlice View Post
    Bi!!y
    When I see the name Bi!!y get a mention, I instantly think of HabboxTV (HabPics?) and the very important part he played in picking up the pieces when a high number of radio staff abandoned HabboxRadio. Bi!!y was the first manager of HxL and without his input, perhaps HxL wouldn’t exist as it does today.
    Oo I guessed what he did, his signatue was about the radio do i assumed he worked on it, as i don't think searching forums works with the !! In it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I haven't done it yet, but I said I'd look through all the Habbox Announcements (managerial changes that is) and make sure they're all on there, with the right dates. I'm away at the moment with no internet but it's first on my list to do when I get back. It's all being updated much better than it is currently with V6, so don't worry.

__

as for HOF/Merit, they shouldn't be the same. HOF should literally be for people who give a great contribution (inc. hxosa imo), rather than lazy people who stay in a management role for a year in order to get this 'recognition'/power without doing much, which is the case for some people. Could do with an overhaul imo. Merits could have their own Hall?

So Hall of Fame and Hall of Merits (fame > merits > normal people)
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 17-09-2012 at 01:06 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

dont really see why merits need their own hall, if they get their own hall so should gods

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't think hxosa should get it at all, I know two out of three of them were given on their activity through a month and it wasn't a continuous thing. Unless I'm on about the other one, which we cant check due to it being disabled.

I'm only going off what @xxMATTGxx; said but when I asked for help I hardly got any so a whole lot of good that did. You need to consider that some are on their who did a lot in their first spat i.e. jess, I mean nvrspk4 wasn't even on before i started and imo he is one of the most worthy, he created hxss, owned the help desk was a gm the list goes on.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Don't think hxosa should get it at all, I know two out of three of them were given on their activity through a month and it wasn't a continuous thing.

I'm only going off what @xxMATTGxx; said but when I asked for help I hardly got any so a whole lot of good that did. You need to consider that some are on their who did a lot in their first spat i.e. jess, I mean nvrspk4 wasn't even on before i started and imo he is one of the most worthy, he created hxss, owned the help desk was a gm the list goes on.
    That's because the search function on the forum is a lot more credible then anything I can remember or not at all. Nvrspk4 should have been on the list from the start but Zuth never added him when I brought it up.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    That's because the search function on the forum is a lot more credible then anything I can remember or not at all. Nvrspk4 should have been on the list from the start but Zuth never added him when I brought it up.
    no it's not, I can't search some of the names on the merit list due to things called name changes and the fact you can't search some punctuation. The awards system is better as it tells you who has the award.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    no it's not, I can't search some of the names on the merit list due to things called name changes and the fact you can't search some punctuation. The awards system is better as it tells you who has the award.
    Blame the users for having that or blame the guys over at https://www.vbulletin.com/. The awards system is disabled due to an exploit that hasn't been fixed by the developers.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 17-09-2012 at 01:26 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Blame the users for having that or blame the guys over at https://www.vbulletin.com/. The awards system is disabled due to an exploit hasn't been fixed by the developers.
    I remember looking at management pages too and couldnt find him, least it should be improved in v7.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast