HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Car

Tokens

Latest Awards:

looks nice

Tokens
    Habbo
    tm

Latest Awards:

Nice wheels!

Hope it's petrol. The small petrol zetec engines are pretty nice. I'd much prefer one over a diesel.

I think the 3 door looks prettier tbh but the 5 door is more practical. Fine purchase none the less.

Follow me on the Twitters, I like pens: twitter.com/tunderscorem

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    Nice wheels!

Hope it's petrol. The small petrol zetec engines are pretty nice. I'd much prefer one over a diesel.

I think the 3 door looks prettier tbh but the 5 door is more practical. Fine purchase none the less.
    Na it's a 1.6 Zetec, TDCi diesel engine as I traded in my old car it was the cheaper option
    Quote Originally Posted by champions View Post
    daddy pays?
    ^^^ Read up. Plus I have been working since I was 14.
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.

Tokens

Nice one, I really hated the new Fiesta when it first came out but it's really grown on me. I love the Zetec S in Sea Grey.

How much did that skin you?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Indie-Dan View Post
    Nice one, I really hated the new Fiesta when it first came out but it's really grown on me. I love the Zetec S in Sea Grey.

How much did that skin you?
    £9000 odd
    I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Damn, it's going to be scary to see how much you lose when it comes to selling it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love that car! I am becoming a fan of Ford's styling! I rented a Ford Edge in Florida and when I first heard what I was getting as a rental I was like ew, Ford but I loved it!
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    I love that car! I am becoming a fan of Ford's styling! I rented a Ford Edge in Florida and when I first heard what I was getting as a rental I was like ew, Ford but I loved it!
    I heard the Edge was a flop and Americans hated Ford US? Apparently the EU Ford have better designs, which causes conflicts within the US because the US have to have these modified cars, like the Focus and Fusion turned into "sedans". The current fear is the Fiesta coming out and whether or not it remains a compact/hatchback and not a Sedan, because the Sedan Fiesta is awful.

Sedans are the US equivilent to saloons, aren't they?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nice dude but I wouldn't have bought new.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    nice dude but I wouldn't have bought new.
    With it already being a relatively cheap car it won't drop as much in value as a more expensive car. So buying it new was probably the right thing to do. He might lose a few grand but at least he knows that his car has never had any problems and is immaculate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast