HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slimjim1001 View Post
    Hey when i go on holiday i get bored, and im going to Turkey this year in a BIG BIG resort in summer holidays right after my SATS and i want to have a fun time, so i want to make some friends there and go out with them so i dont have to hang round with my mum and dad bored. I am not a nerdy guy, and im not shy around people once i get to know them, its just hard making friends when im there, I'm quite shy. But i want to make some on holiday, Tips? or is there any other alternative? Have you ever made any friends on holiday or do you keep yourself to yourself? Thanks all help appreshiated.
    I'm going to Florida in the Easter Holidays and I'm in the same position, Im not bothered about how to make friends more how to get the oppurtunity. I would get lost wandering on my own as I am only 10 years old.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    I'm going to Florida in the Easter Holidays and I'm in the same position, Im not bothered about how to make friends more how to get the oppurtunity. I would get lost wandering on my own as I am only 10 years old.
    Hey uh yeh...so you made your hxf account when you were 6?

any more suggestions / help appreshiated please.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont want to sound like a 'hardman' Since its all inclusive like my other holiday Majorca when my brother came, a group of teenagers approached him and he made friends and since he got given a 'yellow bracelet' meaning he can get alcohol (all inclusive) so they just went out and got drunk every night...thats kinda what i want to do just enjoy myself. Yeah sport isnt my kind of thing unfortunatly.
    its not all about sports. its a variety of everything teenagers like.
    when u get there u will understand. ive gone all inclusive before and they always have these activities, and the kids there r always different. just cuz something happened on a previous holiday doesnt mean it will happen on other 1s.

Go and talk to them?
    You seem the types who follow the line
    Went from cheery vagabondage
    To cold blooded luxury in four years

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty View Post
    its not all about sports. its a variety of everything teenagers like.
    when u get there u will understand. ive gone all inclusive before and they always have these activities, and the kids there r always different. just cuz something happened on a previous holiday doesnt mean it will happen on other 1s.
    True, but i dont want to be hanging around with a complete and utter geek who isnt allowed around the resort after dinner. I wouldnt mind meeting a girl there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbilotitled View Post
    Go and talk to them?
    People said that before and i replied. read the thread before posting next time please

Tokens

If theres like a sporting event or summin on at your resort
    Join in, and talk to your team..
    Hopefully then, you will see them again and have another game etc.
    !matt'#

Tokens

Latest Awards:

True, but i dont want to be hanging around with a complete and utter geek who isnt allowed around the resort after dinner. I wouldnt mind meeting a girl there though.
    these activities usually end before dinner then after the hotel as evening entertainment. and its not only geeks who go to the activities :/

Tokens

i guesse

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah I agree with dirrty when I went to an all inclusive hotel they were always bugging me trying to get me to play water polo and stuff I have a brother and sister so always kinda just went around with them and kept ourselfs to ourselfs though we did once try one of those holiday club things when we went to the Turks an Caiacos but all these american kids were giving us evils so we 'gave them the slip' and ran off
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Go to the games that the hotel organises like bingo etc and get speaking to people, ask where they are from etc etc.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast