HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you racist?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think that most people have some form of racism. I know that I really dislike the fact that the UK is becoming more and more non-white. Also I find I rarely have a problem with white-Americans or French people moving to the UK but I do if they come from a poorer nation.

I guess I also find black young people more 'scary' than white youths. :/
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Nah pretty much hate and fear everyone in equal parts
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    hairpins

Latest Awards:

no nawt rasist jus fell nevus a rownd muslemz on tha bus lyke every1 sed
    mi frind iz rasist coz he votz 4 UKIP

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandair View Post
    I think that most people have some form of racism. I know that I really dislike the fact that the UK is becoming more and more non-white. Also I find I rarely have a problem with white-Americans or French people moving to the UK but I do if they come from a poorer nation.

I guess I also find black young people more 'scary' than white youths. :/
    a 'Yes' would've sufficed
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by karter View Post
    a 'Yes' would've sufficed
    I don't think it would. I prefer communities with different religions and cultures and races but I also think that Britain is a 'white' country and should stay that way. It's just odd going into some towns and seeing a majority of people that aren't British and don't speak English or separate themselves from British people all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

I thought you were okay with French coming in though? and people "coming from a poorer nation" doesn't necessarily mean that they are unable to speak English or they're keen on separating themselves from the population. You're practically saying you're okay with white immigration and not anything else. A yes would've sufficed.
    anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skandair View Post
    I don't think it would. I prefer communities with different religions and cultures and races but I also think that Britain is a 'white' country and should stay that way. It's just odd going into some towns and seeing a majority of people that aren't British and don't speak English or separate themselves from British people all together.

so basically you fine with anyone as long as they look white? judging this by the fact you're okay with french and white looking american people coming in. brill view

it's never going to be a white country sorry to disappoint
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I, alongside most people I know, without thinking see the word immigrants and think of poorer countries or people 'snatching' jobs off the British people. But I know very few people who thinks of 'that American immigrant' even though there are some. Maybe this is because we're all racist where I live or we just don't fully understand the word and just presume things. But this what you might class as racism is just the stereotypes that I follow.

I don't actually think I'm fully racist but might believe in some things that could be defined as racist. I don't use racist slur for a corner shop or my black friends and I wouldn't not be friends with someone because they're not white.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg lol at skandair

no i'm not racist, i know it's very easy to say but i genuinely believe it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    so basically you fine with anyone as long as they look white? judging this by the fact you're okay with french and white looking american people coming in. brill view
    Nope, I just want Britain to remain as I feel it should be, a majority white country that celebrates diversity but doesn't have to influence it.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast