HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who works out ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to. I went off track and need to get started again, too much lazing about!

pc setup | system specs
    check what i've been watching here.
    avril lavigne ♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Me.
    I dont do isolation routines. Your body is said to recover and grow far more when it is fully rested, not singular parts rested. I train two days a week on a full body routine consisting of Squat, Overhead Press, Deadlift, Pulldowns, Bench, Crunches.
    O rly i was told to do isolations; currently monday-chest, tues-arms, wed- off , thurs - shoulders, fri - legs, sat/sun -off

My arms/legs have been so sore haha

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousity, View Post
    No I don't work out, I need to put on weight!!
    I do walk a lot though but that's cos public transport sucks lol
    I thought it was the same for me, but just eat more protein and set your cals better it actually works
    Ryan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

I use to go to the gym once or twice a week for a few months before xmas, I should really start going again!

I don't work out, I just run. For an hour and a half every night (round the park near my home). Been slipping lately though since it's so dark.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

I want to get into a workout routine more than once a week (that once a week is in College)

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,LexiiLu

Latest Awards:

I do dancing on tuesdays and thursdays. I do some ab work every other day
    Tuesdays is pretty much a day for everything such as arms, legs, abs, flexibility and stretching. Thursdays is more movement and actually rehearsing our dances so it's morely legs and arms. Then every day I try to do at least 50-100+ sit ups and a little bit of stretching here and there when I have time I'm always dancing in general so my legs are pretty toned
    hi my name is lexi
    i'm living this crazy beautiful life.*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You guys should try insanity, im gonna start on feb 1st, cos im a fatty

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Instead of making a new thread im just curious when you get soreness after a work out when does that go away (as in stop getting sore after workouts)?
    i heard a month but im not sure if thats true anyone else?
    Ryan

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,LexiiLu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Arch View Post
    Instead of making a new thread im just curious when you get soreness after a work out when does that go away (as in stop getting sore after workouts)?
    i heard a month but im not sure if thats true anyone else?
    personally i think this is a lie on whoever told you's part.
    i still get sore from workouts, you have to up the repetitions/weight/whatever you use to measure, so it should never not make you sore unless you're taking it easy. there's almost always ways to make something more difficult to work you out more. since the point of a workout is to exercise, i'm guessing you'd want to make it more difficult when it starts getting easy? if that's the case, then never

if you mean as in after you do the exact same workout for like however amount of time until it starts hurting (which is pointless and i don't recommend it but whatever lol) then yeah i'd say probably about a month, maybe two for women i lifted four pound weights nearly every class last year (shut up i'm weak!!!!) and for about a month or two this year until i went to fives (;l). fours are really easy for me now. same with crunches. we only used to do 200 per class. towards the end of the year we moved up to 250. we took it easy at the beginning of this season and went back to 200, then 250 after about 2 weeks, and then up to 300 after about a month. we're now at 350 - 400 so like yeah now doing anything under 350 doesn't burn like hell anymore.
    hi my name is lexi
    i'm living this crazy beautiful life.*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No not that you arent pushing yourself (like you keep uping weight/reps) just eventually over time because your muscle get
    use to the lactic acid or w/e that causes the pain it deals with it much quicker and you get less and less sore over time
    thats the reasoning i got or something similaar
    Ryan

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast