HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: What is your preference?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'd rather buy one designer brand compared to three or four non-brand items.

11 52.38%
  • I'd rather buy three or four non-brand items than spend my money on one item.

10 47.62%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousity, View Post
    My brother doesn't like non-branded clothing and refuses to wear anything with a) a rubbish brand name (he's a bit of a chav) or b) no brand-name at all.
    Well I can see his point ... people just need certain clothes for "certain times" etc. Does your brother post on here by the way too?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Describe View Post
    No, I'm Joey.
    Where did I get adam from :S.

i apologize.

i would pay a couple more pounds for the brand if there isn't muc difference. but if i like the cheaper product more ill get that.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    Where did I get adam from :S.

i apologize.

i would pay a couple more pounds for the brand if there isn't muc difference. but if i like the cheaper product more ill get that.
    'pends though if and where you are wearing it for (say School etc etc)!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

All my clothing are designer, but thats pretty much because my mum pays for all my clothes still. I find that designer clothes are usually better quality and aren't produced cheaply.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Conservative,

Latest Awards:

When I have they money I go all out and buy myself a flashy, expensive top/pair of shoes or something. For example I remember when I was like 7/8 I had £100 (goodness knows how...) and went and spent £60 of it on a new pair of Nike trainers. The other £40 went on a new liverpool kit lol.

But if I only have £20 I won't bother looking much further than say, Topman or River Island, because it's not worth blowing all your money on one top.

However as I said, if I have the cash to do so, I'd much prefer a designer label than several cheaper ones.

DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD

Tokens
    Habbo
    Inspiration

Latest Awards:

I would be one to go for Well known brands because in my opinion they look nicer than normal brands well in most cases anyway. I would spend alot of money on clothes but i sometimes see cheap nice things and buy them too...
    Last Mattalicious//Last some noob//IF YOU REP ME LEAVE YOUR NAME

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tesco/primark/matalan no point spending £80-£90 on a pair of jeans.. its material which probably cost the manufacturer £5 a meter nothing different.. placebo i could pay £50 for some shoes or £15, theyll still keep my feet covered

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    When I have they money I go all out and buy myself a flashy, expensive top/pair of shoes or something. For example I remember when I was like 7/8 I had £100 (goodness knows how...) and went and spent £60 of it on a new pair of Nike trainers. The other £40 went on a new liverpool kit lol.

Hope you wore the Nikes for Skwl m8? You get my PM by the way?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Scallz View Post
    Hope you wore the Nikes for Skwl m8? You get my PM by the way?
    Take your fetish for school clothing off of my thread, it's for genuine people with a genuine, good answer.

*-)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Describe View Post
    Take your fetish for school clothing off of my thread, it's for genuine people with a genuine, good answer.

*-)
    +Rep for that haha

I tend to wear band merch all the time, I literally have stacks of shirts so i suppose that doesnt count as branding, but with jeans/shoes I definitely go for brands. I just feel more comfortable wearing shoes from an established brand, and cheap jeans just look ****

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast