HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

@Mk,; could you just tell me which are the original games as I'm jw ! (Don't go in your arcade much to know lmao).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Yeah it looks like Will's more than it does True's.

However, I don't like the Diner Floor Tiles used at all, I still think arrow plates would be better on the Pointer game to make it more obvious (and I think the Color Tiles should be raised more). Also think the Mode Gates look a little cheap maybe use some better things, I'd suggest Lasers but it would look more like Will's erm. I also think you should hide the walls if you can and it's easy for someone to diag into one of the games because of the Red Pillow, might want to change that too.

I like the Room Layout you've used but also think there's a lot of space free too . Why not put a small Grabber in?

Edit: You haven't been in Will's Arcade for a while I assume since the VIP isn't high in the air anymore . I don't like different colours on Light Dividers, plus yellow is the best.
    The walls are hidden - my vip ran out.
    I am planning on getting better gates, but I don't know what to use
    Meh, I might change the diner tiles, but it's too much work and if I changed it to the tiles will uses, i'd get huge amounts of people definitely thinking I copied will
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@Mk,; could you just tell me which are the original games as I'm jw ! (Don't go in your arcade much to know lmao).
    I assume he means the one where you can be tripped and the one right next to it with the red, blue and green tiles. Don't think I've ever seen them before, however I rarely go to arcades.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pathway To Heaven & Slippery Slopes

Pathway = rollers and GBS
    Slippery = The glowball and the blue tiles plus 1 red, 1 green

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    Pathway To Heaven & Slippery Slopes

Pathway = rollers and GBS
    Slippery = The glowball and the blue tiles plus 1 red, 1 green
    Oh so a maze game in an arcade, not bad that's smart lmao!

How does the other one work, do you flick a switch to see where it goes or something?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SackRace View Post
    Looks like Will's you've just copied that buddy

ross, what have I told you about going on my threads, all you ever do is troll me on habbo under whisper - and that'll start happening again when it's unmuted. I can see why others are saying it looks a bit of a copy of Will's, but you... pfft.

thx for the comment x

---------- Post added 03-07-2012 at 06:39 PM ----------

Oh so a maze game in an arcade, not bad that's smart lmao!

How does the other one work, do you flick a switch to see where it goes or something?
    It's randomly generated to move left or right. I know they aren't very advanced original games, but they're different. Lots of new original games are coming soon too.

---------- Post added 03-07-2012 at 06:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    I'm just saying, it really does look like Will's which kind of makes it less great. I know there may be other rooms, but I'm just saying it from another point, it does look incredibly similar. Wouldn't it be easy to chose another theme or something? If not, you could just change the light dividers to pink or green I guess.

Yeah I know what you're saying and I agree with you - But what I'm saying is I didn't actually copy Will's arcade. I just decided to do the same room as him as I liked the room type.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I've gotta agree with everyone else on this, It does seem a bit like a really bad copy of Pigpersons.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iBlueBox View Post
    Yeah, I've gotta agree with everyone else on this, It does seem a bit like a really bad copy of Pigpersons.
    I will copy what I've said:

It may be in the same room design and use light dividers, but it is not a copy.
    If it was a copy, I think I would do a better job, I can easily afford it. Thanks for your comment, but just because it looks a bit like it, doesn't mean it is.
    I didn't copy his, and this even has 2 original designs and games have different layouts! ;p

---------- Post added 03-07-2012 at 06:59 PM ----------

LMAO at -rep comment.

It is nowhere near a copy, JUST because it has the same room and those boxes, does not not mean it's a copy. You give your comments whether YOU hate it or love it, but seriously don't call me a copy. This is no where near a copy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    I will copy what I've said:

It may be in the same room design and use light dividers, but it is not a copy.
    If it was a copy, I think I would do a better job, I can easily afford it. Thanks for your comment, but just because it looks a bit like it, doesn't mean it is.
    I didn't copy his, and this even has 2 original designs and games have different layouts! ;p

---------- Post added 03-07-2012 at 06:59 PM ----------

LMAO at -rep comment.

It is nowhere near a copy, JUST because it has the same room and those boxes, does not not mean it's a copy. You give your comments whether YOU hate it or love it, but seriously don't call me a copy. This is no where near a copy.
    We can give our comments, and if we think it's a copy then we can say that, it's just what we think. I'm sure if you changed some things about it (maybe the shape of the room) and things, then it would look different from Wills and have less similar elements.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fifty-Six

Latest Awards:

Good design, but I don't think the snow patches really go well in the VIP (I know you said they were going to be changed to petals). I've never actually gone into an arcade before, but the games do look interesting. What are the prices to play?
    Image credit: sd94.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast