HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ohirian View Post
    I think maybe around 30-45 minutes. If it's around 20 thats only 5 more minutes which is a bit pointless.

If it was unlimited time people would just abuse it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Depends if there's any risks, can't see the harm myself but they may want a time limit for some reason. Perhaps they could trial it for a month, rather than speculate for a change?
    Why not unlimited time?

Tell me some things that would be abused with it :S?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Leetzgirl View Post
    Why not unlimited time?

Tell me some things that would be abused with it :S?
    That's the thing, I can't think of anything bad with unlimited time Posts following it will still be on topic and people tend to read the last posts aswell as the first post, to get the geneal jist of where the thread is going.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-Dominator View Post
    All ideas are good tbh.

Still unless there are 20 new useful features its not worth the price
    £4 is a lot however it goes to helping Habbox. Also, £4 a month isn't that dear considering the average teenagers weekly pocket money is £5-£10.

Leetz, I just think people could edit posts whenever they feel like it, completely changing the topic of the thread. However a trial run would be a good idea as Gomme suggested.
    Last edited by Ohirian; 29-09-2008 at 07:18 PM.
    Bring On The Trumpets.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That's the thing, I can't think of anything bad with unlimited time Posts following it will still be on topic and people tend to read the last posts aswell as the first post, to get the geneal jist of where the thread is going.
    Yepp, and they wouldnt want to be banned with 4 quid on it wasted .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

£4 is a lot however it goes to helping Habbox. Also, £4 a month isn't that dear considering the average teenagers weekly pocket money is £5-£10.

Leetz, I just think people could edit posts whenever they feel like it, completely changing the topic of the thread. However a trial run would be a good idea as Gomme suggested.
    If people wanted to give to help Habbox, they could do it without a reward. Habbox could help itself by making it more affordable which in the long run, will make them more money. Lowering it to £2.50 or £3 would attract alot more and they'll make more.

Yepp, and they wouldnt want to be banned with 4 quid on it wasted .
    True They'll only have themselves to blame
    Last edited by GommeInc; 29-09-2008 at 07:20 PM.

Tokens

If people wanted to give to help Habbox, they could do it without a reward. Habbox could help itself by making it more affordable which in the long run, will make them more money. Lowering it to £2.50 or £3 would attract alot more and they'll make more.
    I think £3 would be the right price and I agree if people wanted to donate they wouldn't care about what they're getting. Like you said, making it cheaper by a pound would increase sales significantly.
    Bring On The Trumpets.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The editing time limit thing is a lot safer to do now with the editing history, so I don't see much of a reason for it to be an issue.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

This debate has gone on quite a long time that people who have subscribed to VIP+ need more features and I've come up with a few.

- First of all, it would be good if there could be a few more Arcade Games specifically for VIP+'s.
    - More Specific Names. For VIP+, it would be good if we could have more items in our names such as crosses and stars etc - Also more frequent name changes would be good for people who constantly want to change theirs.
    - Longer editing time. Currently, all Users have fifteen minutes editing time. I believe giving VIP+'s more time would be a good feature.
    - Longer HTML user titles. Again, allowing users to have better HTML usertitles is a plus - Even if that is just more HTML coding.

Feedback on the features suggested? Thanks
    More arcade games sounds good.
    The names thing probably can't be done because of american keyboards having different buttons or something and it makes things hard when searching for users.
    Longer editing time sounds good.
    Longer usertitles sounds good.

cake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

how about after a week, you are able to change your colour to anything. dunno if thats a feature already but meh

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    how about after a week, you are able to change your colour to anything. dunno if thats a feature already but meh
    VIP+'s can change to any colour which isn't special such as Anniversary or Christmas
    Bring On The Trumpets.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast