HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Was your friends car automatic? I remember when I first started driving manuals, stalling on nearly every gear change lol.
    I've never drove a automatic, never stalled doing a gear change just pulling away sometimes and at traffic lights - lol

Danielle

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol it's a right beast.

omg dni i hadnt stalled for ages and like i was out with my dad and i stalled at traffic lights i was like nooooooooo

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

my mate rolled down a hill cos he thought he was in gear and he wasnt, he was panacing so he didnt pull his handbreak up

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Multiplas are DISGUSTING. I have done but I am very selective but who, where and when.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

im gna buy a multipla as my second / resting car

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HHGS.Net View Post
    im gna buy a multipla as my second / resting car
    U G E R L Y.
    They really are hurrendous lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

they are well and truely awesome

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HHGS.Net View Post
    iv never driven a automatic car but it must be boring ;[
    Not really, my truck is an automatic. Just put it in drive and go.

I let only a certain few people drive mine. Considering it's size, it takes some practice.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I let certian people drive my car, they must have a valid license, insurance and they must be a good driver. I have my own car so if I go anywhere I have my car and people are like Ashton, can you take me here, can you take me there and if I don't feel like it I either say no or I'm like do you want to take my car? Most of my friends are excellent drivers, so I don't have a problem with them driving my Accord because I know they won't **** around with it but if I'm using mom's car I can't let anyone drive it. I know she would be really upset if I let somebody else drive it because it's her car and if it was ever crashed it would be a ***** to have sorted out. My mom has another car, actually two but one needs to be inspected so she can be out on the road and I know she would freak if she saw somebody else driving her car! Most of my friends respect that but I have had people say, Ashton can I drive your mom's car it's the nicest car I've ever been in! I just can't let anyone drive it, except for Jenn, but mom lets her drive it!

When I was younger (before I had my license) I would drive my friends moms car! It was so much fun because the element of danger and getting caught was there. We did get caught once, I was driving and her moms boyfriend drove by and saw us and told her mom, needless to say she was PISSED! It didn't stop us from doing it though!
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lmao no >:|
    my friends are terrible drivers

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast