HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Behave Alex! You've been raving on all season about how City will win everything bar the World bloody Cup! And I think you'll find 2nd to 7th is a better achievement :L

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Apalachi View Post
    Behave Alex! You've been raving on all season about how City will win everything bar the World bloody Cup! And I think you'll find 2nd to 7th is a better achievement :L
    Oh god, i forgot you comment on everything i say.

I've been saying how i want us to win everything, sure, saying that it's possible this season, or even next? Never said that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Before the season started, yourself and Matthew were claiming world domination in the name of the Citizens.

sod the lot

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wootzeh

Latest Awards:

I don't remember any Man City fans saying how they were going to win everything, I thought most of them kept their feet on the ground pretty well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Apart from these two clowns.

Most did, yes.

sod the lot

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Adamm View Post
    Apart from these two clowns.

Most did, yes.
    I'm sorry, you don't know me, and thank the lord i don't know you.

Do not call me a clown, i never said we was going to win everything, i certainly said i want to win everything, who wouldn't?

So before you start throwing names about, get your facts right.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yupt

Latest Awards:

I support Manchester City
    I dont think we're a top 4 Club - yet! But I do think we will push ourselves into it.
    I generally do not think we're better than everyone else as you put it, But i do think that we are alot better than we were.

And yes, we suddenly got A LOT of money, and because of that, we went shopping. But you act like it's a crime? Didn't chelsea do the EXACT same thing just a few years ago, and then won, won and kept winning?

We are better than we were, and we got outplayed - fair play to Spurs, they were better than us deserved top 4 finish.
    Former Competitions Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yupt View Post
    I support Manchester City
    I dont think we're a top 4 Club - yet! But I do think we will push ourselves into it.
    I generally do not think we're better than everyone else as you put it, But i do think that we are alot better than we were.

And yes, we suddenly got A LOT of money, and because of that, we went shopping. But you act like it's a crime? Didn't chelsea do the EXACT same thing just a few years ago, and then won, won and kept winning?

We are better than we were, and we got outplayed - fair play to Spurs, they were better than us deserved top 4 finish.
    Chelsea still kept a good bunch of core players.

Look at City's first team:

Given - New
    Zabaleta - New
    Toure - New
    Lescott - New
    Bridge - New
    A. Johnson - New
    De Jong - New
    Barry - New
    Bellamy - New
    Tevez - New
    Adebayor - New

So in the space of 2 years, the whole City first XI is brand new. Chelsea didn't do that, which is why even though at first people disliked Chelsea big time for spending money, people got over it because of the core players that remained with the club.

City this summer will probably offload: Richards, M. Johnson, Ireland and SWP too, so basically the whole squad is new apart from about 5-6 players. That's what I don't likee about City's spending.

I don't see how any true City fan can be happy with the fact that City are basically turning into a completely different club.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 08-05-2010 at 06:10 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bellamy came in Jan 09, so did Pab Zab and De Jong, Given came in Feb 09.

They aren't exactly new.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    I'm sorry, you don't know me, and thank the lord i don't know you.

Do not call me a clown, i never said we was going to win everything, i certainly said i want to win everything, who wouldn't?

So before you start throwing names about, get your facts right.
    It wasn't so much you, actually, I apologise. But this is you after your game against Arsenal:
    Who did we play today?

i forgot we was playing
    Oh, and I'd like to bring this up:
    I reckon you'll get 6th still. 5th if one of the big four drop out
    Pretty fancy prediction by oneself.

sod the lot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast