HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Doctor won't give anything for sleep if you can actually get to sleep. If you're struggling with sleeping early then try going to bed 5 minutes earlier everynight. Slowly get yourself back to a normal sleeping pattern

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

For me personally, when I make the move of getting out of bed I'm fine, its just when I'm in bed! Soaking my face in cold water also helps.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i do have sleeping problems, but i can usually manage it by pulling an allnighter and then going to bed about 8pm the next day.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    For me personally, when I make the move of getting out of bed I'm fine, its just when I'm in bed! Soaking my face in cold water also helps.
    same really!

Tokens

Well 1/3 of the time I do just lay there for hours on end with thoughts going through my head I can't seem to stop, so that is insomnia.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

If you're not getting up until gone 11 usually then being unable to sleep before 2 is definitely not insomnia regardless of how hard you try, because you probably aren't doing enough to get tired in the time between waking up and what you might classify a "normal" bed time - and drinking loads of coffee won't be helping with that. It sounds more like you've just shifted your sleep pattern a few hours out of sync with what people generally have, which you can train back either by attempting to utilise naps (although that then can become a necessary norm and interrupt a full day if you work or have college) or when you have a spare day pulling an "all nighter" and forcing yourself to stay awake until say midnight the next day. Doing this for a couple of days will allow you to feel better refreshed in the mornings rather than afternoons if it's becoming a problem for you
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    Technically that's a mild form of insomnia (Assuming they're attempting to sleep before 2AM that is
    not it isn't that's not doing enough to ensure you're tired enough to sleep

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy. View Post
    Well 1/3 of the time I do just lay there for hours on end with thoughts going through my head I can't seem to stop, so that is insomnia.
    no yr just not wearing yr MIND and body enough to settle down to a good night sleep. insomnia is when you're completely exhausted but you lie there for hours with yr mind still with NOTHING happening.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I find myself odd in this sense as I can sleep at any time whether it be 10pm or 2am and I will still find myself tired when I wake up. I'll probably be up about 7/7:30 moat days for college and because I don't.particularly like coffee I drink tea and.it brings me around. Sometimes like in the holidays I get really tired but again a cup of tea helps. I would suggest going for a walk like some others have said, it doesn't even have to be a walk outside you could just use your house. Keeping yourself occupied might help.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

Well, maybe don't have a cold shower.. have a nice loop warm water shower or bath, what ever your interested in. I myself can't really do showers in the morning because as soon as I step into the shower I feel like I'm going to bloody die because of my body not being used to showers in the morning time.

Perhaps go for a jog in the mornings, have a bite to eat.. see if your doctor can perhaps prescribe something for that. Yeah try more coffee or maybe a cup of tea. Or try get to bed a bit earlier (I'm aware of your insomnia) but try maybe getting a routine to settle you.

Best of luck though!
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast