HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DODGY KEEPER!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Luton 0-0 Cardiff

Bore Draw:@

Qpr In The Cup On Saturday, Bit Of Rivalry Between The Two Clubs

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bit off topic but have luton got plans for a new stadium? Its a dump

Yer i think you will get hammered by QPR as i dunno newish manager and i just think that they will outclass you
    Flying high, up in the sky,
    We'll keep the red flag flying high
    From Dean Court to Wembley
    We'll keep the red flag flying high!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie2k6 View Post
    Bore Draw:@

Qpr In The Cup On Saturday, Bit Of Rivalry Between The Two Clubs
    I'm actually quite excited about that now

& I hope you're right, Piddle! As for their new ground, their plans keep getting rejected but the sooner they move from Kenilworth Road, the better, as it means not having to visit that dump every year! I've heard rumours that if Kenilworth Road is re-developed (as opposed to moving to a new stadium on a new site), you'll have to temporarily ground-share with MK Dons, like Fulham groundshared with us at Loftus Road.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Call me Carl not piddle please God not Franchise FC. There ground is new and is the national hockey stadium. Its rubbish

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by piddle2k6 View Post
    Call me Carl not piddle please God not Franchise FC. There ground is new and is the national hockey stadium. Its rubbish
    Alright, Chris. And nah, they're moving to a stadium, purpose-built for football. They'll be leaving that eyesore Hockey Stadium.
    Not sure on the final capacity but I doubt they'll fill this anyway:
    http://mkdonsrus.com/Panaromic%20View00a.jpg
    Last edited by gosling; 02-01-2007 at 05:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Okay. Btw did u come to dean court a few seasons ago? im not sure of the score i think it was a draw or win for us

Tokens

Okay. Btw did u come to dean court a few seasons ago? im not sure of the score i think it was a draw or win for us
    Funnily enough, I did in our promotion season. Went to the home and away matches against your lot. You were one of the very few Southern opponents that season and we always go to matches down South. Was my first visit to your ground, and your biggest crowd of the season if I remember correctly. Odd ground, Dean Court. When I went, there were 3 decent looking stands but one open end with nothing there but a car park behind it. If you fill this in (or if you have already), it will definitely enhance the overall look of the ground. And yeah, was a miserable match. You beat us 1-0 but we beat you 1-0 at Loftus Road.
    Last edited by gosling; 02-01-2007 at 05:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yer we have temp seating at the moment there (extra 1000) for local derbies and such. Yer i was next to your fans top row But the other side of the camera bit. This season im behind the goal

Tokens

Yer we have temp seating at the moment there (extra 1000) for local derbies and such. Yer i was next to your fans top row But the other side of the camera bit. This season im behind the goal
    Yeah, we were on the side at Dean Court. Decent view from that stand with no pillars obstructing. Nice to hear you've filled that end in, I'm sure it would be open when we visit (with our good away following).
    At Loftus Road, I've done the opposite to you and relocated from behind the goal to the side this season. We were sitting in The Loft upper tier (better atmosphere) for a good 6 years but Stepdad wanted a better view so we moved to South Africa Road upper tier (on the side). View's certainly much better but no one chants in this stand.

Anyway, I hope to re-visit Dean Court in the future (hopefully in this league!).
    Last edited by gosling; 02-01-2007 at 05:50 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BREDRIN JME View Post
    Yes, we're pushing up the league, we were bottom with no hope but now we're going up.

I SAY WE ARE STAYING UP.
    Same with Hull.
    (will be updated whenever I can be bothered to)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast