HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I vote for Doctor Who music. Wait, is this for the Auto DJ? I can see that being on all the time instead of actual people. We always have these threads about AutoDJ so waits for all the other replies.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Obviously an offline radio won't give good impressions to potential listeners but realistically the only people tuning in now are doing it for one of two reasons. Either to listen to a specific DJ or for an event. Adding an Auto DJ wouldn't have any significant bonuses to justify it, and if anything the negative aspects (DJ's relying on it) would far outweigh any possible benefits it might bring. Also, if people do tune in and it is just an auto DJ they will probably exit as they would only be tuning in to listen to the DJ, if they wanted streamed music they would just play their iTunes library/Spotify or listen to a mainstream radio station...
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not going to happen... Habbox owners will not pay for AutoDJ as it cost quite a bit and it would have to cover like 40 hours a month. Another is the same songs would get boring.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    Scratch that, I vote for zombocom
    This is extremely scary! Not even joking!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    I personally vote for elevator music.
    I second this.

---------- Post added 25-11-2012 at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    I vote for Doctor Who music. Wait, is this for the Auto DJ? I can see that being on all the time instead of actual people. We always have these threads about AutoDJ so waits for all the other replies.
    I think Doctor Who music would fit nicely.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Had lots of discussions about this and the answer is no auto dj as the staff will rely on it too much and eventually HxL will be dead

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Indeed. The only way I would ever agree to it if it was proposed would be as a temporary relief measure during the overnight hours and not use it during peak, then once more int. DJs are recruited remove it completely.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

Latest Awards:

It costs nothing to be a good friend.

American and Proud

I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad thing if the auto dj was only switched on between certain hours, you could call it 'Non stop music' but then again if it was implemented and staff agreed that the auto dj would go on from x to x I reckon you'd get a few moaners who would want to pop on air as they please. Then some others may abuse it and just leave it switched on during prime times. In other words, have a set perm show for the auto dj so those who may want to tune in just for constant chart music with no interruptions, will know the set hours.
    Last edited by Richie; 26-11-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Ill sing, give me the encoder details.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast