HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

You will loose to City on Saturday. 3-1.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hey, Clowgon, would you mind replying to my post?
    I made the effort to justify my criticising of you, you complain about my criticising you as if I had no grounds to back up why I was doing so.
    So how about you acknowledge my post and try recognising that you aren't such a genious as you think you are, and stop crying to me when I criticise you as if I'm just victimising you.
    Your ignoring of my reply clearly shows that my criticising of you and my reasons for criticising you are justified and valid.
    THANKS BUDDY.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Hey, Clowgon, would you mind replying to my post?
    I made the effort to justify my criticising of you, you complain about my criticising you as if I had no grounds to back up why I was doing so.
    So how about you acknowledge my post and try recognising that you aren't such a genious as you think you are, and stop crying to me when I criticise you as if I'm just victimising you.
    Your ignoring of my reply clearly shows that my criticising of you and my reasons for criticising you are justified and valid.
    THANKS BUDDY.
    He's already in COMS because he's Man U's best fan so he wont reply until Sunday, if you then have a counter argument you'll have to wait until after United's next game because after Sunday he'll be in the ground setup and waiting.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowing View Post
    He's already in COMS because he's Man U's best fan so he wont reply until Sunday, if you then have a counter argument you'll have to wait until after United's next game because after Sunday he'll be in the ground setup and waiting.
    Of course. Can't believe I didn't think of that.
    He was like, last online only 5 hours ago. He's pushing it pretty fine!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If your lucky he'll get on his iphone when he's in the stadium and reply.

Tokens

1) Disagree with Carrick having a terrible season - he's played well, but he's a more defensive minded midfield player and alongside Darren Fletcher, that may not be the best idea as he's then needed to push further up and yes, he's not that talented in creativity. For me, he works well under pressure, he doesn't give the ball away often but his lack of flair or creativity means that the team can't really work past pressured football. He's defensive so holds the ball up when we need faster-paced, flowing football. We need a more creative central midfield player to come in to give us better options, but Carrick does his job well and can't really be criticised for having to compensate for the absence of creativity and play out of his comfort zone. He also had to play in defence when needed to nearer the start of the season and did well for us when we needed him.

2) We are a little weaker, lack flair - fair enough.

3) Haven't added much to squad, Valencia, Obertan - We have financial issues so... Obertan's young, he's here because he's got a bright future, not cause we needed him now. He's played pretty well when he has played, anyway. Valencia's been a great addition for me. Fast, puts in crosses consistently and efficiently. Can score (although somehow wasn't able to on Sunday...). He has changed games for us quite a few times and I remember one match where he dominated the game down the right, but I can't remember which game. By the way, we also got Owen. Scored 97th minute winner vs. Man City.

4) Need players - Yes, a central midfielder, a striker and a right/full back I would say.

5) Berbatov not creative enough - Totally disagree. We got him not only because he could score a lot but the amount of assists he achieved in both of his seasons at Spurs? He was awesome. He's just not been able to recreate such form. He hasn't been terrible, in games we've needed a strong, physical forward and he's been that. But yes, I think he's not scoring enough. In the game on Sunday when we needed a goal, I thought it was crazy when he was dropping deep to get the ball. One moment towards the end of the game he went and got the ball at the halfway line, and we had our wingers, and our central midfielders in front of him. Gibson was at the edge of their area! Berbatov has got flair, just doesn't have the workrate. Although it has improved when at United.

6) Carrick again, top midfielder - I would say we need a creative central midfielder, yes. But Carrick is very good when played in the role he's used to. Get a creative, attacking central midfielder and play him alongside Carrick or Fletcher, rotate. I know a lot will disagree with me on this one, but I personally rate Carrick higher than Fletcher.

7) Anderson - He needs selling. Forget selling Carrick, Anderson hasn't played well enough. He looked promising in his first season, and his second but never recreated form he had at Gremio, or Porto, which is why we bought him.
    BOLD = YOUR WRONG.

You wouldn't last 5 minutes on Redcafe sunshine.

Of course. Can't believe I didn't think of that.
    He was like, last online only 5 hours ago. He's pushing it pretty fine!
    Ohhhh so you bother checking up on me when i was last online? OMG.. that is SOOOOOOOOOO SADDDDDDDDDD. Dude, i feel for you man, you must have a boring, boring life.
    OOPS I DID IT AGAIN..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So you argue against my points with "NO YOU'RE WRONG!!!"
    Right... Silly little boy.
    And this, is exactly why I pick at every single idiotic post that you make (which is every single post). So quit crying when I pick on you, once you learn to grow up and learn about what you're talking about and actually think - then I will stop.

And I wouldn't last 5 minutes on Redcafe? Really? My knowledge and sense in football is of the standards of the World Cup compared to yours being of the standard of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy (google it, no doubt you won't know what it is).

My boring life isn't all that boring really, like I went to see the football team I support play and we won in the last minute, was pretty awesome.
    Whereas you, you must have a really sad life. Everyone here dislikes you and knows that you're a silly little boy who knows jack.

OH, and by the way - you might want to watch this youtube video and listen to what's being said from 3:58 to 4:25.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uuTvVaU7IA

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol, I wouldn't take anything on redcafe seriously.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/gareth-bal...86/index9.html

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/lennon-valencia-292999/

and another lol.

no bias, but valencia better than lennon???

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I personally would say so, lol.
    But only because I think Valencia is more consistent than Lennon. Otherwise it's hard to say.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast