HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by luce View Post
    why don't you leave here then and go to BM with all the homeless scum that city have for fans
    You mean I'm not allowed to use two forums?

Haa 'homeless scum'. Someone needs a timeout!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why will he miss the season. He's been garbage anyway a real liability the past weeks.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Snowing View Post
    You mean I'm not allowed to use two forums?

Haa 'homeless scum'. Someone needs a timeout!
    not really and yeha you can but if you complain about it? i use red cafe but i prefer it with more people from diffrent clubs rather then all united fans and TO? i don't i'm buzzing 4 years in a row

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Why will he miss the season. He's been garbage anyway a real liability the past weeks.
    isn't there only 3 games left? he got red carded?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2 yellows

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He got 2 yellows, it's different to a straight red.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can tell how immature you lot are when you get so aggressive towards others when just discussing the sport.
    You're like thinking, "Oh, I'm not a proper fan but I'm on the internet so I want to look like I am really a proper fan and proper fans hate fans of other teams and are aggressive and angry towards them all the time".
    You can tell that by looking at the posts made today following the Manchester Derby game (straight after, I might add because the fans really aren't proper fans as I said).

Silly children.

Also, I'm loving the fact that Clowgon's banned again. What a loser. Stupid immature, pathetic child.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If I'm honest, all these threads by United fans just make me think how immature most of them are, especially on this forum.

K, you won against City. Congrats. You barely deserved it, it was a **** game, and most the United fans on this forum don't go to the game and don't even live in Manchester. There's 2 threads for this already, the Weekend Games one and the City vs United one. If you have something to say, why can't you just post in those threads instead of created pointless thread after pointless thread just to cause arguements.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

doesnt matter how **** it was, we got 3 points in a massive game. it was always going to be a close game.
    i go to matches when i get paid, but i work every saturday and sunday so thats why ive been mostly to mid-week games this season.
    do you go to matches? cos i dont quite think you have cos you post a lot of the time when arsenal are playing live.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ArronMUFC View Post
    doesnt matter how **** it was, we got 3 points in a massive game. it was always going to be a close game.
    i go to matches when i get paid, but i work every saturday and sunday so thats why ive been mostly to mid-week games this season.
    do you go to matches? cos i dont quite think you have cos you post a lot of the time when arsenal are playing live.
    a) You actually weren't one of the people I was refuring too.
    b) I know it was a big game and I said wd United, but it doesn't deserve 5 threads.

Up to last year, I went to a lot of Arsenal games, as It was easy for me as I had a lot of money saved up to buy tickets, and I live about 30 mins away from the ground. As i've said before, this year I haven't had A) Money (saving up for uni) , B) Time as it's my last year at college and I do a lot of work to prepare for Uni.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

okok fair enough.

it just pisses me off when people accuse us for being like 'armchair' fans. yeah we pay for sky sports, sky sports HD, ESPN, thats equally the same price as a ticket but we get more football, thats what the TV is for. im not sure how people get their money to pay for tickets, i mean ive done my best to get to games but i struggle and i have a job...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast