HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Yeah they can search kids. They just got to ask Be nice to go though the X-ray or whatever they are machines again at Manchester on Thursday Morning

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was watching this thing on CNN earlier too,

about phoenix being such a big target for terrorists, kinda worried me actually, I never knew.

I kinda filmed a few seconds:

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...t=e2025f16.flv

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soph! View Post
    I was watching this thing on CNN earlier too,

about phoenix being such a big target for terrorists, kinda worried me actually, I never knew.

I kinda filmed a few seconds:

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g6...t=e2025f16.flv
    It does shock most of us. There was a tv show on BBC about the security at Birmingham it was that low you could possibly carry a a gun onto the plane. Staff sleeping on the job. Lame searches on people and not even looking at the screen while suitcases were going though.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The security at corfu airport is crap The runway is prtected by a foot high fence of barbed wiure, easily jumpable and the security desk was a sleeping man in a chair next to the door.
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soph! View Post
    they usually just go

"how old are you"

"14"

*goes to parents*

"can we search her?"

I wonder how often parent's say "no" haha..
    they always searched me when I was under 16 without asking my parents =l
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    It does shock most of us. There was a tv show on BBC about the security at Birmingham it was that low you could possibly carry a a gun onto the plane. Staff sleeping on the job. Lame searches on people and not even looking at the screen while suitcases were going though.
    I've seen some pretty bad security at airports before, I don't think i've seen anything terrible post-9/11 though, security has improved a lot.

I've flown through phoenix at night before, I never really noticed that it was slacked or anything, I must be wrong!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    they always searched me when I was under 16 without asking my parents =l
    If you look over it then they don't usually ask, it's happened to me a few times.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ReviewDude

Latest Awards:

They've (as far as I know) just started getting one person from the party you're ravelling with to take their shoes off. I was travelling a while ago, and they ASKED which of us had the easiest to take off

When I'm by myself, because I'm 6ft 3, they always frisk me. Even when I went to Wembley to see Muse, they frisked me
    The sunlight hurts my eyes...

~ Love, Patrick ~

Know your stuff about Habbo? I'm looking for high-quality article writers - PM for more!

I am Habbox's most trusted seller of VIP/Donator - over 100 months total sold without issue.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

haha, when i've gone through customs they always ask for all of us to take our shoes off.

the worst was at o'hare, I had to take my belt, shoes, all jewelry, my hair clips all out haha.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My mummy got searched through our suitcase last year but no one else did and i was like =l

Well this year im taking my sponge bob suitcase (H) so i shouldnt be searched (H)
    i dont give a ____ if i do its ____ you

fyi, i wont stop using adblock #shame.

crazycolaist/leerm

oh and if you moan that im rude its because
    i dont have respect for most 15 year olds...
    especially ones which come on here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Anyone can be searched, be it a 7 day old baby or a 90 year old woman.

Under 16 they ask your parents permission, however it's still your decision as to them searching you.

When I get searched they usually ask who im traveling with, I point and they shout "DAD DAD CAN I SEARCH UR SON?"

On the one occasion I traveled alone I had to sign a form saying that my parents wasn't there and I give my permission to be searched without the presence of a parent/guardian.

They basically have the same powers as the police, if you refuse to be searched they can detain you under the serious organised crimes act which would entitle them to search you without your permission, where as if you refused to be searched by the police then you'd be arrested, thus giving them reason to search you.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast