HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Staff Usernames

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I agree with Kyle. I do see where Joe is coming from though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

I think it only matters with management, normal staff can have whatever name they want. 9/10 times people only want to speak to management.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I agree with Sian, it makes sense for management to have the names matching so that they're more visible to the whole community and they are (or SHOULD BE) more permanent fixtures whereas general staff are liable to roll in and out, so it's just making more work for everyone if they have to change their names back and forth
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Yes I really would love this to happen I do support this!

Put it like they do when you are a DJ.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Personally I don't think it's necessary as you can search by username still and how many people come onto the forum to talk to a member of staff? Usually staff who get people to sign up then go find the staff member on the forum (like I did with @quid- and say hi, rather than the other way round!

It's usually managers, and even then I don't think it's COMPLETELY necessary. I'd definitely make it a rule to have it in the postbit though if it went ahead. Obvioulsy depends on what Kelly, Lauren and the other managers think too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

I'm in complete agreement with Kyle here. The new Habbox V7 site did break tradition wherein you don't actually have to have your Habbo name as your username; and no-one seems to have noticed. There is an option to have your Habbo name and also display that as your Habbo now and everyone is happy.

It could be necessary for Community Management (HxHD, HabboxLive, Habbox Events, etc.) to have a Habbo name as their username simply because some people do actually try and find management with complaints and the like from Habbo -- unless I'm just old and nobody does that anymore. Again, it may seem a bit unfair forcing that upon managers, though!

I'm totally for this anyway, whether management have to have theirs as a Habbo name or not. Good shout, @Jellyfish;. Time to make a change.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would have always been the first person to come in and say no, this shouldn't happen, it should stay how it is for community departments but tbh I think it's time for this change and I think it could possibly make a really good impact on the community dept. staff levels. The reason I quit comps the last time was to have a different forum name and I am sure there are many that have done the same or have even prevented joining departments because of it

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Last time this was brought up I actually said no for it to change in the poll. This time though, I disagree with my old self.
    I think it should change (if many others agree) because of well, what Phil has said. Lots of people don't want to join departments because of it.

I agree with just managers having their names the same if anything.

But yes, all for the change. xox

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

I was speaking about this in the help desk the other day and I totally agree, I think it's unnecessary for normal staff roles to have their username as their habbo name. The only names that should be kept are managers

(well that was an easy discussion )

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If only all decisions could be made that easily at Habbox...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast