HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Tuesday

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchco View Post
    and that's a good thing? haha
    That's a very good thing, Margaret Thatcher sorted this country out to a very reasonable extent. I'm sure we could go on forever how she modernised and improved the UK, but first of all she sorted out all the state's mines which where losing the government loads of money, it caused the huge miners strike but it was definitely worth it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The problem for me is , i can't view Hilary taking the US to war if it is required. I could see Obama doing it though.

Tokens

Tonight's the night! I heard results will be coming through about midnight UK time.
    Always Happy to Help

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

I hope Obama wins, Hilary is getting on my nerves really. I couldn't stand her if she became president, it'd just be... Irritating. I can't see her actually being serious in her job without looking to her husband. On another note, where do you think Hilary got her ambition in the first place?

At least Obama knows what the people want, and will try his best to get them it. Either way, anyones better than bush LOL.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    I hope Obama wins, Hilary is getting on my nerves really. I couldn't stand her if she became president, it'd just be... Irritating. I can't see her actually being serious in her job without looking to her husband. On another note, where do you think Hilary got her ambition in the first place?

At least Obama knows what the people want, and will try his best to get them it. Either way, anyones better than bush LOL.
    They both seem promising. Have to agree with the Bush comment.
    Always Happy to Help

Tokens

I'm going to buy Pancake mix later on today, I can't be bothered making it myself .

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not post off-topic.
    Last edited by Favourtism; 06-02-2008 at 12:18 PM.
    *Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Administrator): Please do not impersonate Habbox Staff in your signature.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by SKEEN View Post
    I'm going to buy Pancake mix later on today, I can't be bothered making it myself .
    That's all well and good but what are your opinions with regard to the presidential primaries and caucasses about to take place? :rolleyes:
    Always Happy to Help

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'd really like to see Obama win it. Clinton really gets on my nerves, even more so that her husband was the former presidant.

Tokens

I have full credit for obama, well done for running. Unfortunatly HILLARY will be thee winner. Come on people, its HILLDOG! everyone loves her

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

At least the Bush Administration is closing to an end, thank god and hopefully if there's any justice in this world George W Bush and his associeates will be brought to justice for the pointless mass murder of iraqi's.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast