HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Omg did FieryCold not win something for once?
    I dont think he entered.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I dont think he entered.
    Oh
    My
    God.

Was there a total for how many entered or not, is it just the top 10 on the homepage?
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

was hoping the habbo train would win so i could complain about such a bad room winning so that habbo never do something like this again, but i guess it came 3rd, and we've got the wired maze winning to complain about.

sad that alphaet didn't win, his room was amazing.
    magik*magik

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sooooo, I didn't win so I can't do anything to get a badge? is there just the quest I can do? yawn, doesn't really cater to the majority as I have no interest in entering these competitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Omg did FieryCold not win something for once?
    He had lots of important stuff to do instead.

Like run his big important online business he claimed to have.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Competed all quests

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Congrats Jamie! Very disappointing though. A lot of the rooms had giveaways in tags and a few were boost rooms. Gutted for Kyle and Adam as there rooms were amazing!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Red View Post
    Congrats Jamie! Very disappointing though. A lot of the rooms had giveaways in tags and a few were boost rooms. Gutted for Kyle and Adam as there rooms were amazing!
    Thanks. See if they removed the person in 1st and 3rd, Kyle and adam could of had a chance!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Piipp

They should make it so that certain furni pieces CAN'T be in a room to enter it. That would cut out these booster and maze rooms which make no effort to enter the competition properly and just shove the furni in they need to to be eligible to enter. It's really not fair on those whose spent a lot of time, money, and effort building a genuine entry for the competition only for it to be beaten by a maze built months ago.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PiippBB View Post
    They should make it so that certain furni pieces CAN'T be in a room to enter it. That would cut out these booster and maze rooms which make no effort to enter the competition properly and just shove the furni in they need to to be eligible to enter. It's really not fair on those whose spent a lot of time, money, and effort building a genuine entry for the competition only for it to be beaten by a maze built months ago.
    You'd be surprised how creative some people can be with whatever furni they are given though. Look at @Rakker;s rooms for example.

Hopefully this proves that voting is clearly flawed. Everyone RT https://twitter.com/surfmadhabbo/sta...74126684667904 so paul listens!!! !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast