Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

This is excellent news, may more of this common sense flow from the Government.

visit my internet web site on the internet
    http://dong.engineer/
    it is just videos by bill wurtz videos you have been warned

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

It is a fact that many muslims simply refuse to integrate, mainly because thanks to the immigration of the last government and continued with this government which has been uncontrolled; the problem being a swamp/ghettoisation. I do not think it is exactly a religious issue to do with Islam, a cultural issue is the problem and those people are the problem and not the British people whom have been here for many generations along with the already-integrated families from past immigration waves which are far smaller than this present one.

The child checks, I agree with him - I do not think we should have to check everyone who works with children, indeed if we locked people who are known abusers up in the first place and kept them locked up then the problem would be largely eradicated. But of course it comes back to the usual tone of the left which treats crime as a disease and not an action by a fully-responsible adult which needs punishing in a proper manner (a long spell in prison, with prison not a nice place to be).

Sadly though this I feel is just more spin from David Cameron; I can't see the immigration/ghettoisation problem being tackled (as they can't with European immigration anyway, as that is down to the EU) nor can I see government regulation and red tape regarding childcare being cut down upon - nor can I see the justice system being sorted out with the left-wing Ken Clarke incharge of justice & prison policy. Both Cameron and Clarke see crime as a disease and will continue to treat it as so.

All sounds good with rhetoric like this, but remember Gordon Brown with 'British jobs for British workers'?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12