Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

why dont you just get a part time job..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Should be replaced with free travel and grants for books provided through education institutions or something along those lines
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its about time, instead of investing money on Sixth Formers and College students they could of invested it all in the universities system - for which quite a few would of benefited from. I don't see why people, should be paid to attend school. Its also unfair, as people who are not eligible for it - don't usually get paid £30pm by their parents.
    Jordan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Most people spent it on money to actually get to college, so bit of a shame there, but yeah peple who are actually determined to get an education will find someway of making money.

I myself dont get ema, and unlike people who say 'GOOD IT ALL WENT ON GAMES' i think it was somewhat of a good system but could of been fixed up a bit btw it's not like they're using that money to beat you up with so why get so angry.
    Coffee isn't my cup of tea.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Unarmoured View Post
    Also, I think people are over reacting a bit, you don't need much for college except a pen and some paper. I doubt any of you actually buy college realted things with the money anyway.
    Speak for yourself. It cost me £15 to get to college and back every week (would have been twice as much if I didn't have a student bus pass, which also cost money to get) and studying media production we were required to consistently purchase equipment and such that was essential to the course.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

atleast i can bunk my free's without worrying though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    If you are going to school for £30 a week and not an education then I would say that's the best thing for you to do, as you obviously are not interested in school for an education - rather just for an easy sit off while pocketing £30 a week.

I myself recieve EMA as my Dad was unemployed at the time, must say - good riddance.
    What the hell? I am going to college because I want an education, I'm saying I have to quit and get a full time job because I won't be able to afford rent and food on my part time salary without this £30 a week :/

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

bit pissed off but don't see why you should have to drop out just because you don't get it, just start saving now or get a job :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Are you guys not ******* listening or something?

I work part time. I also live away from my parents. This means having to pay rent along with bills and money for food etc.

I know another 5 students in the exact same situation.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Niall! View Post
    Are you guys not ******* listening or something?

I work part time. I also live away from my parents. This means having to pay rent along with bills and money for food etc.

I know another 5 students in the exact same situation.
    well start making savings now then

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast