HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by minipeanut
    I dont see why peeps dont like the newer songs i thing that all of there songs are wicked!
    People who were fans before american idiot usually didnt like american idiot, because their sound (and looks) have changed way too much. 99.99% of people who like both became green day fans from american idiot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao it's quite funny people on here who are claiming to be old Green Day fans, not just new ones keep saying:

"Dookie was their best album you don't skip a track on it"

which was actually saidd by someone [can't remember who] who actually knew what they were talking about.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Janeh
    Lmao it's quite funny people on here who are claiming to be old Green Day fans, not just new ones keep saying:

which was actually saidd by someone [can't remember who] who actually knew what they were talking about.
    Yeah but i no wat im talkin about u barry! i liked green day b4 american idiot because my dad was a huge fan!
    Minipeanut:eusa_danc

:eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah but i no wat im talkin about u barry!
    Sure. Hmm, I was going to ask which Green Day album's you actually have, but then realised I'd never get the truth.

Btw Atticus, when the hell did Blink start wearing eyeliner...I can't remember any of their video's where any of the band were wearing eyeliner

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I might have said that a while ago, I dont remember, it is true though.
    Lol, Ive litterally had Dookie since I was 4. My dad really wanted us to get into music. My brother said he liked Green Day (My dad never heard of them), he thought it sounded nice, so he bought it for him. Even my mom likes that album. Its on my desk right now, not in bad shape either, the lyrics book is a bit beat up with wrinkles, but not bad for having it for 11 years.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedStratocas
    I might have said that a while ago, I dont remember, it is true though.
    Lol, Ive litterally had Dookie since I was 4. My dad really wanted us to get into music. My brother said he liked Green Day (My dad never heard of them), he thought it sounded nice, so he bought it for him. Even my mom likes that album. Its on my desk right now, not in bad shape either, the lyrics book is a bit beat up with wrinkles, but not bad for having it for 11 years.
    I have Dookie, and I do agree it is great. It's just people who say that even though they've probably heard about 1 song on it.The first time I heard Green Day was probably Basket Case which was in ... um...must have been 19955-ish...so around 10 years ago that's when I got Dookie.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have Dookie, and I do agree it is great. It's just people who say that even though they've probably heard about 1 song on it.The first time I heard Green Day was probably Basket Case which was in ... um...must have been 19955-ish...so around 10 years ago that's when I got Dookie.
    My brother got it because he liked their first hit "Longview", and then when we got the album, we didnt even play that song very much. "She" is my favorite, and I think his still too. But "Sassafras Roots", "When I Come Around", "Burnout", all of them are so great.

Tokens

Sure. Hmm, I was going to ask which Green Day album's you actually have, but then realised I'd never get the truth.

Btw Atticus, when the hell did Blink start wearing eyeliner...I can't remember any of their video's where any of the band were wearing eyeliner
    The albums i got r, bullet in a bible, american idiot, international superhits, dookie, insomniac, nimrod, warning, kerplunk and 1039/smoothed out slappy hour, i think thats it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The albums i got r, bullet in a bible, american idiot, international superhits, dookie, insomniac, nimrod, warning, kerplunk and 1039/smoothed out slappy hour, i think thats it
    mmmmkay.

I wonder how long it took him to google that

Tokens

mmmmkay.

I wonder how long it took him to google that
    not long coz i never coz most of them r my dads and i borrow then and listen 2 em and giv em back 2 him (technicaly the aint mine) but i got bullet in a bible international superhits and american idiot coz bullet in a bible and american idiot (wat i got) r both copies wat my dad did 4 me and i bought international superhits

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast