HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    I don't get it. I am a little jealous yes. Like I stated before my parents earn over the threshold but I don't get given anymore money than my 'less fortunate' friends.

I do think it should either be: give everyone the money or put it in to University. Most people who I have spoken to would rather it be spent on Uni so they don't get in to debt after college.
    I personally think everybody after the age of 16 to 19 and in college/higher education should receive EMA.

I think it is unfair for those who can't get it. What's to say your parents are giving you £30 a week?

I bet most people who don't get EMA still have to work for there travels and there mam & dad do not support them.
    Hi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

It all builds up per day, I go to college 3 days a week and it takes most of my money:
    Travel - £2 p/d - £6 p/w
    Food/Drink - £6 /pd - £18 p/w

Lucky for me I get £30 a week. I only have £6 spare after it.
    tbh i duno why it costs £6 for food, but we have first break, spend like £1, dinner spend abour £4 and then afternoon break another £1, humm, maybe i can spend £6 on food per day

Also you can get chucked off the corse if u go into work instead of college, and u get fired if u go to college instead of work.
    EMA is to encourege people 2 get a higher education instead of going to work till you can get a good job if u know what i mean.
    Last edited by Moh; 19-09-2007 at 10:48 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .:Jack120:. View Post
    It all builds up per day, I go to college 3 days a week and it takes most of my money:
    Travel - £2 p/d - £6 p/w
    Food/Drink - £6 /pd - £18 p/w

Lucky for me I get £30 a week. I only have £6 spare after it.
    tbh i duno why it costs £6 for food, but we have first break, spend like £1, dinner spend abour £4 and then afternoon break another £1, humm, maybe i can spend £6 on food per day

Also you can get chucked off the corse if u go into work instead of college, and u get fired if u go to college instead of work.
    EMA is to encourege people 2 get a higher education instead of going to work till you can get a good job if u know what i mean.
    I use to spend £34 P/W on food at college All ema gone and £4 form my company.

I get my travel money from my dad (works out to be £28 P/W).

Kind of him.
    Hi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pycan View Post
    I use to spend £34 P/W on food at college All ema gone and £4 form my company.

I get my travel money from my dad (works out to be £28 P/W).

Kind of him.
    Where the hell do u eat? Do u drink from starbucks?
    And u must live miles away from college

Tokens

Latest Awards:

our college is really dear. god knows why he spends so much though. anyways, more people should be allowed it. because i know people with a lot higher income don't hardly get money off their parents, so it's not fair on them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Once I eat I eat. I can't stop.

(I'm not fat either, I'm healthy)

I live 7-8 mile away from my college
    Hi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alcohol View Post
    our college is really dear. god knows why he spends so much though. anyways, more people should be allowed it. because i know people with a lot higher income don't hardly get money off their parents, so it's not fair on them.
    I dont eat in my college
    Ours is in the town center
    Lots of eating places

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont eat in my college
    Ours is in the town center
    Lots of eating places
    Nice, our new college (Middlesbrough College) in middllehaven opens 2008 near the riverside stadium. So we will be based in the town too.
    Hi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea

Latest Awards:

For all those saying 'OMG MA COLLEGE FOOD ND DRINK IS RLY DEAR', why don't you pop down to a Costco or a big cash and carry store, buy a crate of your favourite bottled drink (coke, lucozade etc) and take a couple of bottles a day?

It's much, much, much cheaper in the long run?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Olleh View Post
    For all those saying 'OMG MA COLLEGE FOOD ND DRINK IS RLY DEAR', why don't you pop down to a Costco or a big cash and carry store, buy a crate of your favourite bottled drink (coke, lucozade etc) and take a couple of bottles a day?

It's much, much, much cheaper in the long run?
    Too lazy, I prefer cold or hot food.
    Hi

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast