Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: disgusted

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,Sourworms? View Post
    @David Its not about rules, its about the fact if I wanna keep it, I have to pay for it... that's a bit unjust when administration etc can get their own sized sigs for free
    what do u mean u have to pay for it

pigged 25/08/2019

@buttons Basically the warning indicated that within 24 hours if I don't purchase VIP to have the signature that size action will be taken on my account.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

I am appalled with the moderation team here... disgusted !

My signature represents and supports a heart foundation which is working to cure heart disease etc, a topic I feel passion about, and other issues alongside.

It's supporting a health wise organization, if this was something a moderator wanted to do for some other health issue there signature would be allowed but mine isn't....

disgusted !
    The Private Message was notifying you that it was oversized for your usergroup. There are a number of ways you can fix the issue (resizing it, donator, vip etc). It was not telling you to take it down based on what it is representing.

@Matt I shouldn't have to resize it, it looks fine this size.

thank u very much im not paying for a bigger size signature when there is no PROBLEM with it at all ive had it like this 4 ages if this was some other issue mods felt strongly about it would make an exception and b allowed 2 stay if i was higher rank itd be allowed 2 stay so no thx it can stay

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

@,Sourworms?; I'll take this upon myself to reply to you. The problem here is your signature is too big for your usergroup. This has nothing to do with the topic of your signature nor who you are in relation to the staff list. The rules were made to ensure that they don't change for anyone, including you. I appreciate that it might be rather annoying that you are raising awareness for a charity and such has happened to you, but this isn't anything to do with what's in your signature, its just the size of it. Simply resize it and there's no issue.
    +2

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Issue has been dealt with.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

@Matt I shouldn't have to resize it, it looks fine this size.

thank u very much im not paying for a bigger size signature when there is no PROBLEM with it at all ive had it like this 4 ages if this was some other issue mods felt strongly about it would make an exception and b allowed 2 stay if i was higher rank itd be allowed 2 stay so no thx it can stay
    Your VIP subscription ran out and unfortunately the forum rules do apply to everyone. The Private Message asked you to edit/alter the image or to get VIP/Donator to comply with the size restrictions allocated to each user group. If you were unsure of how to resize the image or go about the issue, you were more than welcome to reply to my message or open a thread in the support forum.
    Last edited by Matt; 06-08-2015 at 01:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12