Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ahnime

I'd support her through whatever decision she makes, unless it's abortion. (Although I wouldn't like to have my partner pregnant for another few years)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

this would never happen BUT if it ever did i'd hope for abortion or adoption unless she's happy dropping everything to look after it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd want her to have an abortion

Tokens

Latest Awards:

have an abortion no question about it

my rule of thumb is no kids until i hit 30, even then i'm in no rush to do so
    i really want kids, but i want to enjoy my own life first

Tokens
    Habbo
    !:random!:!

Latest Awards:

keep it! yes you may be young but if you feel ready to give up a party life then you should defo keep it! It weird because am against abortion if it is me or someone i know who could cope but am with abortion if that person can't provide or cope for the child. I think in most case it could depend on the young person if they are mature or not. Most people would say no child is ready to have a child but once that child has a child they are a young woman and grow up fast. Of course you shouldn't plan on having a child at a young age though but if it happened its your choice and no-one elses

!:random!:! / Becky
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/bonkers_becky

Tokens

Latest Awards:

either way we'd be very concerned that 2 women can get pregnant

but on a slightly more seriousish note i would probably have to agree with what @Inseriousity; said

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

i'd go straight to the nationals to sell my story of miracle conception

no but seriously if something did happen and i magically got pregnant tomorrow, I probably wouldn't be able to keep it, not financially stable enough or far enough in my career to do that. I am feeling slightly broody with all my friends on fb having kids lately!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    i'd go straight to the nationals to sell my story of miracle conception

no but seriously if something did happen and i magically got pregnant tomorrow, I probably wouldn't be able to keep it, not financially stable enough or far enough in my career to do that. I am feeling slightly broody with all my friends on fb having kids lately!!
    because you can't have kids, or because you haven't had bobba?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

probs cry and then ask why she cheated one me

but like i don't ever want kids i don't think, and definitely not at this age

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ahnime View Post
    I'd support her through whatever decision she makes, unless it's abortion. (Although I wouldn't like to have my partner pregnant for another few years)
    You're not really supporting her through 'whatever decision' she chooses at all - though there's only really adoption, keeping it or aborting it.

In regards to the topic - I wouldn't want to get pregnant this early and use measures to avoid that happening, but if I were to become pregnant it would totally depend on my partner and our situation.

As I have no partner at this moment, if I were to get pregnant I would probably abort it.

bella ciao

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast