Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I don't speak to anyone from college or school any more. I have a lot of them on Facebook but they're just 'there'.

In terms of college, I actually texted and met up with for drinks with one of my lecturers for a longer period of time after leaving than my 'friends'.

bella ciao

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

my first group of friends is from primary+high school, and we chat everyday (like 7 of us). i also still talk to couple of people from primary/high school.

my second group of friends i made in university and we travel a lot together.

i'm 27.

Tokens
    Habbo
    RichBoiSam

Latest Awards:

I keep in contact with a few friends from high school over the last 5 years. Two of them are my best friends who I talk to all the time and hangout with etc. A few others I talk to frequently but rarely hangout. I was bullied in college so naturally don't speak to anyone from there.
    PoorBoiSam

"If you don't put me in here now, I'm offended" - Connor (Ozad) 16:34 10/05/2020

Supporting the best club in the Midlands, Aston Villa

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThreeTwoSix

Latest Awards:

For a couple of months after I left school we all kept in contact through a group chat but over time it stopped being used and I maybe talk to one or two of my schools friends every week or so, I want to try and get back into regular contact with them though!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12