HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Andii View Post
    why create a pointless post???? if you had read what i wrote in my 1st post is saids 2 sub forums one for xbox and one for pc. minecraft came out on xbox yesterday so obviously it will become more popular
    What are you on about. I fully understood, but my point here is that it doesn't need two sub-forum. Nor in my view does runescape need changing.

Don't know what you define as "pointless post".
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

o well if it doesnt then we should just take out all the subforums according to you they are not needed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

The runescape is as about as active as the anime section but that never gets removed. Just because something has come out on xbox doesn't mean hxf users are actually gonna play the game. Sure minecraft might have a large audience (even i play it) but that doesn't mean it's gonna be popular on hxf. I play both games and with minecraft the only things you could really do is post pictures of something you built or help others with recipes. With runescape you can post stats, discuss new monsters, upcoming events, new updates. With minecraft updates rarely happen.
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pipette

Latest Awards:

Stupid suggestion sorry, it already had one main sections + two subforums so merging it would need you to have 3 seperate subforums wherever u put it instead off joined, plus rs is the most played game on internet, so therefore if minecraft deserves one, not gonna say it doesn't as I don't know how popular it is, rs dwfinately deserves one. Tbh the popularity of rs forums would only drop if it was merged.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

o well if it doesnt then we should just take out all the subforums according to you they are not needed
    where did I say that? Where are you getting these false claims?

I said it doesn't need two. I don't mind having the one.
    Last edited by Grig; 10-05-2012 at 01:08 PM.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    where did I say that? Where are you getting these false claims?

I said it doesn't need two. I don't mind having the one.
    i have said twice one for xbox and one for pc so users don't get confused.
    i swear you aren't even reading my posts -.-

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

The runescape forum is more active than the minecraft forum...so where is the logic in doing this?
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE BEFORE YOU COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

minecraft was released on xbox yesterday therefore im sure many people will either get it or already have it so create a subforum for xbox and for pc so users don't get confused

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE BEFORE YOU COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

minecraft was released on xbox yesterday therefore im sure many people will either get it or already have it so create a subforum for xbox and for pc so users don't get confused
    So? Just because it came out on xbox yesterday that doesn't mean everyone is going to play it and want to discuss it on the forum. The pc and xbox version are very similar so having separate subforums for them wouldn't make any sense, however if it ever became a problem then a pc and xbox prefix could be added to the titles?
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Urm, idk about a minecraft forum thing but I disagree with the removal of the Runescape sub-forum. Although I cannot stand rs nor do I play it, I've always seen quite a few people posting in that sub-forum lol. It's certainly not "dead" and I don't think it needs to be axed purely because it is not incredibly popular like a different sub-forum (e.g. Discuss Anything).

All Ik about Minecraft, is that it does seem to be increasing in popularity greatly... from what I've heard
    /

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast