HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova View Post
    They're standing up for what you believe in, being a fellow pariah of open-minded discussion and belief I'm sure you could sympathise with their (in some way diluded) belief?

Stop being so blinkered.
    Not when it tramples of the liberties of other people concerning property rights.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

I'm sorry to hear for your suffering, it's not my fault if your family/neighbours are gypsies cos by your terms you have suffered which is why you're being a tad harsh?

I'm simply stating if there was 2k of travellers, I assume at most 10% are the trouble.
    Probably the same as most council estates.

Shall we get a fence, cordon them in and just raize them to the ground?
    Council estate isn't illegal.

Right thing has been done here, if they refuse to move rubber bullets and take some mother******s down.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm glad the riots has benefited us in some sense
    social housing is greatly flawed too.
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

social housing is greatly flawed too.
    Of course it's flawed but I'd like you to come up with something Humans have come up with which isn't flawed.

Whilst social housing is far from perfect and of course a real issue, non-moving-travellers are completely illegal, they are criminals without planning permission and that is not disputable. Due to their improper addresses they are also not paying taxes and there is also strong and proven links to crime. They are lawbreakers and do not contribute to the economy other than using up resources. Can this said be said for the vast majority of people who are socially housed? No. Can it be said for the vast majority of travellers? Yes.

It's apples and oranges quite frankly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate the idea behind gypsies/travellers, I don't get what their purpose is other than to cause a mess, burgle and be anti-social. However, I'm little concerned about this move but only if there is nothing else stopping these people setting up camp in peoples gardens and places of natural beauty. If they're going to be stopped everywhere they go and things are done to prevent anymore travellers, then fine - but if they've been kicked out it only means they are going to settle somewhere else they are not wanted, which many people in Essex are concerned about (but the media naturally won't report on such a concern )

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Right, so they've set up defenses that could kill someone if they tried to evict them?

To hell with them, they are all clearly mentally unstable. Go in all guns blazing.

Click the image.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Well if they don't want to 'travel', then they should have to go through the process of getting planning permission and paying tax like every other person but I do sympathise with them as well. Its kinda sad how their community is going to split up and ruined.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kirst View Post
    Well if they don't want to 'travel', then they should have to go through the process of getting planning permission and paying tax like every other person but I do sympathise with them as well. Its kinda sad how their community is going to split up and ruined.
    They could of prevented this If they liked where they were, they should of applied to be decent citizens of this country and just buy the land and go through the appropriate planning stages. I wouldn't be surprised they were originally travellers, liked the spot, liked the people they lived with and forgot what their original purpose was. They could of stopped all of this had they made any attempt to integrate with society, but for some reason they've gone against such an idea and just want to fight a battle they will clearly lose and they have no one else to blame but themselves.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gypsies stole my friends horses lol

Also, it's their fault for not getting permission
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Moving them on, will just piss more people off? lol so gg essex council, your going to anoy so many people.

Dont see why they cant stay there, they aint doing anything wrong.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast