HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: sonicmouse

Tokens

just incase i gave the wrong impression im not like omg sonic is back i was just saying what he did do

Tokens

Lightbulb

Yo, i got a question when was ur friends furni stolen?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon12
    He can't be back habbo would have banned his isp aswell!
    just coz his ip is banned he could go on a diffrent computer also ppl keep talking about him like he is a ledgend lol

Max it was taken quite a while ago ill ask him for the exact date thats why i first started habbo because his computer went down and he asked me to check the stickys and stuff and to report it for him and i started looking around the hotel and got addicted lol

Tokens

well,

1. just because the person who wrote on the sitcker says they are sonice mouse dont mean they are sonic i could say im sonicmouse but it wouldnt mean im him.

2. no program can hack acounts, he prob had a keylogger or email hacked.

3. there is no proof that it was sonicmouse is there? the sticker dose not count as proof.

im not going to get into a bgi argument but sonicmosue was in the room while my friend was there the furni started dissapearing and then he was kiked out the room

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wait I was wrong, it is so they stop it being re registered at the clean out, I asked mod

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Question

Hmmm i really have no clue about the whole sonicmouse thingy i mean how could he come back if he was permanently banned and if u do try to log in when u r banned it doesnt show up as u being online so this is really get me confuzzled :s
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by sew
    i think sonicmouse is back k plz update me with info and wat he did
    sonicmouse was the best hacker of the time, he could wave (when waving wasnt available) he could change skin colour, and i recieved news last night that he hacked in to habbos main computer. a hacker to watch out form, along with Flak89.
    Join My Forum

Tokens

ok i dont want to get into an argument but it isnt impossible to get back onto habbo once u get ip banned
    1.get new computer
    2.get new isp(internet service provider)not hard at all
    3.register new habbo name

very simple if u think about it
    might cost a bit
    but surely he wouldtn go through buying a new computer and switch isp's just to hack people

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast