HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubber

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    The fact it's back isn't the end of the world, the fact a staff has given his chums a badge which they've done nothing to get is what's awful about it...

LOL "chums"?! I also received this badge and I've never spoken to notMiceElf before today. It was simply a nice gesture in habboween spirit, we just so happened to be in the right place at the right time - and if you were there you would not be spouting all of this rubbish about how it's biased etc.

p.s. like 5 people getting the badge is totally gonna destroy how rare it is!!!!!!! wow..
    |-)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

never spoken to him before but today either

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pass View Post
    LOL "chums"?! I also received this badge and I've never spoken to notMiceElf before today. It was simply a nice gesture in habboween spirit, we just so happened to be in the right place at the right time - and if you were there you would not be spouting all of this rubbish about how it's biased etc.

p.s. like 5 people getting the badge is totally gonna destroy how rare it is!!!!!!! wow..
    Lol ok putting two complementing sentences together and saying they don't work nice +rep

Think people are more concerned about how a staff member shouldn't be giving out stuff like that rather than the actual quantity itself (well that's what I care more about) so try again as your argument failed :].
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubber

Latest Awards:

Lol ok putting two complementing sentences together and saying they don't work nice +rep

Think people are more concerned about how a staff member shouldn't be giving out stuff like that rather than the actual quantity itself (well that's what I care more about) so try again as your argument failed :].
    don't people normally moan about how staff DON'T do things like this anymore? personally I find it quite nostalgic and enjoy small *events* like this.

why exactly should they not give out stuff like this... is it against some bizarre rule in the habbo way that I'm unaware of?

feeling left out are we?
    |-)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you had gotten the badge you wouldn't be protesting for your habbo rights

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't people normally moan about how staff DON'T do things like this anymore? personally I find it quite nostalgic and enjoy small *events* like this.

why exactly should they not give out stuff like this... is it against some bizarre rule in the habbo way that I'm unaware of?

feeling left out are we?
    small *events* for a selected few aka your friendship group? a staff member shouldn't be giving a badge out like that likewise the matter would be the same if he was to give out a moodi machine as a nice gesture in habboween spirit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Looran

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    How'd you get it then? I'll await your response.
    I simply stalked my friend Classe who was in a room with notmiceelf and then he said "you have 5 seconds to guess the code" and 6 people guessed it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubber

Latest Awards:

small *events* for a selected few aka your friendship group? a staff member shouldn't be giving a badge out like that likewise the matter would be the same if he was to give out a moodi machine as a nice gesture in habboween spirit.
    I knew one person in the room who I just so happened to stalk LOL. stupid argument, you and I both know if you'd been there and gotten this badge you wouldn't have even made this thread. "selected few" no one there was "selected" - right place, right time. lucky few maybe.
    |-)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

feeling left out are we?
    Yes, small events where people are actually informed they are going on NO SURELY NOT ??? And in case you try and say "us 5 were informed" I mean where there is some form of hotel alert so everyone can have a chance to participate in the "Halloween spirit" as you so rightfully said!

'Cause it favours a minority of the people on the hotel lol? I really cannot understand how one can be this idiotic. Let's put this into perspective:

1) Staff member does a hotel alert, allows anyone on the hotel to come down to an event and have a chance at winning a prize aw how nice.
    2) Staff member doesn't do any alert, a handful of people who ''know people'' find this staff member and supposedly participate in this incredibly unknown event and only those few have a chance at winning a prize.

Hmm I cannot see where the unfairness lies.

Oh and lol cute you think community interaction is with a group of 5 people that's actually so adorable.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

You don't know this as a fact. You're assuming...
    because it seems this badge has been given to a selected few who've done nothing but sucked up for it - which i'm sure many would think is unfair!
    - - - Updated - - -

I think having an exclusive event is nice
    Yes, small events where people are actually informed they are going on NO SURELY NOT ??? And in case you try and say "us 5 were informed" I mean where there is some form of hotel alert so everyone can have a chance to participate in the "Halloween spirit" as you so rightfully said!

'Cause it favours a minority of the people on the hotel lol? I really cannot understand how one can be this idiotic. Let's put this into perspective:

1) Staff member does a hotel alert, allows anyone on the hotel to come down to an event and have a chance at winning a prize aw how nice.
    2) Staff member doesn't do any alert, a handful of people who ''know people'' find this staff member and supposedly participate in this incredibly unknown event and only those few have a chance at winning a prize.

Hmm I cannot see where the unfairness lies.

Oh and lol cute you think community interaction is with a group of 5 people that's actually so adorable.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast