HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Might want to see a doctor about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely the best plan for the 'No' campaign is to get all the people that 'Don't care/Have no intention to vote' to go and vote. Surely the people that don't plan on voting don't care enough for independence...

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Might want to see a doctor about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely the best plan for the 'No' campaign is to get all the people that 'Don't care/Have no intention to vote' to go and vote. Surely the people that don't plan on voting don't care enough for independence...
    But how do you manage to convince those voters when you can't even hold on to the voters you already had?

They've just blown a 20%+ lead within a matter of weeks.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

On the plus side, I'll win a few quid on my bet

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

From the twitter feed of the Sunday Times political editor.

Tim Shipman @ShippersUnbound · 8m

Palace sources have told Sunday Times the Queen "is a unionist" and they now have great fears about independence
    Tim Shipman @ShippersUnbound · 6m

Tory MPs from all wings of the party tell Sunday Times they think Cameron they will have to resign if Scotland votes for independence
    Tim Shipman @ShippersUnbound · 5m

Two Tory ministers have told MPs they feel they would have to resign if there is a Yes vote in Scotland. Cabinet members think Dave might go
    Tim Shipman @ShippersUnbound · 5m

Several Tory MPs expected to publicly demand the prime minister's resignation if there is a Yes vote in Scotland
    Tim Shipman @ShippersUnbound · 2m

How has Salmond turned it around? By 60 to 30% voters say Yes campaign has been positive, by 60 to 31% they say No camp negative
    Tim Shipman @ShippersUnbound · 18s

A minister of the crown texts me about the poll. "****"
    Tim Shipman @ShippersUnbound · 36s

Most polls are meaningless but this one is going to cause meltdown in Westminster.
    Last edited by Chris; 11-09-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    But how do you manage to convince those voters when you can't even hold on to the voters you already had?

They've just blown a 20%+ lead within a matter of weeks.
    I guess the government need to start buying the independence votes off of eBay then.

Are you genuinely surprised that 'Yes' could win? I mean, I agree it would suck completely, but I've never thought it outrageous that 'Yes' could win.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

bit off topic but does anyone think there will be riots in scotland if there is a no vote

or if there is a yes vote i guess

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

I guess the government need to start buying the independence votes off of eBay then.

Are you genuinely surprised that 'Yes' could win? I mean, I agree it would suck completely, but I've never thought it outrageous that 'Yes' could win.
    I'm not surprised, i'm immensely saddened by it... although I have been warning for months that the ridiculous scaremongering by the NO campaign would backfire as it was so transparent and false as it's very similar to the bs we're fed 24/7 over leaving the EU. I have just seen others on Twitter now suggesting what I just said earlier: it may be time for the Palace to have the Queen make a last minute intervention in this.

Just when I thought I couldn't loathe the Labour Party anymore and they've brought my country on the point of dissolution.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    bit off topic but does anyone think there will be riots in scotland if there is a no vote

or if there is a yes vote i guess
    I'd think that would be more likely in Northern Ireland.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 06-09-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If Cameron did leave, would we have a leadership contest for the conservative party (and therefore for PM, as 1990) or would Nick Clegg guide us through the brand new world of ***, the former United Kingdom.
    Last edited by Kardan; 06-09-2014 at 09:03 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

If Cameron did leave, would we have a leadership contest for the conservative party (and therefore for PM) or would Nick Clegg guide us through the brand new world of ***, the former United Kingdom.
    Convention states that PM comes from majority coalition party.

The bigger question and issue is if Scotland does go, there could very well be a constitutional crisis in that Scotland wouldn't actually go independent until 2016 yet we'd still have 50+ Scottish MPs, mainly Labour, sitting in Westminster voting on UK matters - as well as the 2015 General Election.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

i feel sad for u people who genuinely like us as one.... it's never been important for me to stay seeing as ive always seen england and scotland as hating each other and made to feel inferior for living here as compared to england. the debate has just furthered this belief for me as the no campaign never tells us why we are better with u, only why we're not good enough to go alone. it's sad bc people seem to love britain as it is but i just can't.

just gotta wait and see what does happen but either way there will be disappointment for a lot of people.

pigged 25/08/2019

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast