HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

my mate thomas is a computer techie he hacked my psp i can download anygame i want as long as i got enough space on my ms i got a 4 gig ms

he used gta lcs to hack it but WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT PLAY THE GAME AGAIN my brother did and he bricked his psp haha now my mate has to get a part from usa to unbrick it

i can give you a site were to get free games but i dunno if im aloud to post i here so tell me if i can haha

i dont really play my psp much now tho anyone want it

Good old alex the kid on sega on my psp haha such a addicting game

you know in the background of the psp with the like wavey lines well thomas has it like all muticoulered and like he wont give it to me
    also when he staRTS his psp a dragon flys like outa the screen if you get what i mean ?
    lol

i got a few games i think 5 on my ms but ganan download some new 1s as they bit old now
    Last edited by XxDan.xX; 07-11-2007 at 04:59 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sometimes the PSP isnt actually bricked, it may seam it though. Sometimes you can use this software to fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

A kid in school does it. Im buying a psp just so I can get 30 free games
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Do you need alot of memory for it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Do you need alot of memory for it?
    Yea but you can rip some stuff out of the ISO e.g. music, videos etc. to make it smaller, it does ruin the game in some cases though
    But full ISOs will use quite alot up, normally no more than 1.4Gb or so though, so if you have a 4Gb memory card you have nothing to worry about, I have 3Gb worth of memory cards so I can get quite a few games, you can normally find games from about 400Mb to about 800Mb which I'd say is the average size of a ripped ISO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12