Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes - displaying all categories with disclaimers that the items have not been updated since X time would be a good way to go. just make sure it's actually visible and you don't have to click anything to actually access the last date(s) of update like you do currently.

yh public update is a good idea but i think thecurrent price update interface will be slightly confusing to newcomers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@-:Undertaker:-; do you have any more progress on this as of yet? I understand it's Christmas so I don't expect there will be massive amounts happening! However, I think keeping us in the loop a bit more might be worthwhile .

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    @-:Undertaker:-; do you have any more progress on this as of yet? I understand it's Christmas so I don't expect there will be massive amounts happening! However, I think keeping us in the loop a bit more might be worthwhile .
    General Management are in agreement from what I understand about the public engagement idea (adding it to Habbox.com accounts - provided there's no unseen problems) so we'll hopefully see something come of it in the New Year. As you said though, it'll be pushed in 2015 rather than now as it is the holidays and my exam period is approaching within the next two to three weeks, as well as what is going on across Habbox in the next few weeks (CW).

So essentially approved, although won't happen just yet. That's all I have to say at the moment.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 31-12-2014 at 06:45 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12