HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

You can log in to the Habbo.com main site >> Account Settings >> Friend Management and delete selected people off there without having to load the client to delete someone, then you wont receive any more of the messages!
    Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Ahh help

So I was in my event just now hosting Fastest Typer when this guy adds me and I accept (I accept everyone so I have more ppl to invite to events muahahaha) and then he whispers to me "I'm gonna take over your Habbo now" and starts sending me hundreds of invitations over Habbo PM just saying WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW over and over.. Like literally hundreds I suspect. And then my Habbo crashes.

So I try to log back and it lets me load up but I get to the welcome page and I hear that ping to say you've got a Habbo PM but it's really distorted because I'm already lagging so badly and then my entire screen freezes and it won't let me press anything and if I just leave the screen Habbo eventually logs me out.

He's definitely not hacking me or anything but I think the hundreds of WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW messages might be lagging my Habbo so badly it crashes me out.. any ideas? Because you can receive offline messages now every time I come online the messages are still there so I crash again.

It's rly creepy please help omg

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    You can log in to the Habbo.com main site >> Account Settings >> Friend Management and delete selected people off there without having to load the client to delete someone, then you wont receive any more of the messages!
    That's what I did myself. thanks for suggesting tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12