HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shadow-Mason

Latest Awards:

this is actually quite a saddening case you have here

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

I think he's a troll guys why are you helping him
    anyway

Tokens

Latest Awards:

is this a troll!?!
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

Just an update ... Not a word from Habbo!

I'm sure if these noobs new how to use Habbo they could see I've built 12 + fully furnished, really nice rooms on Habbo!

gotdirtywindows is not a troll ):
    Last edited by gotdirtywindows; 08-08-2011 at 11:57 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kromium View Post
    I think he's a troll guys why are you helping him
    Even if it was fake, he hasn't caused anyone trouble, he seems like a lovely guy

One of my friends recently double bought credits like it seems you have windows, the firs method said that the transaction failed, so tried a second time and both transactions worked.

He just emailed them and they refunded him (they usually respond quickly to credit queries I think anyway)

Sorry this happened to you!

Edit: they obv took the credits, they can't let you keep your virtual coins!
    Last edited by Plebings; 08-08-2011 at 12:03 PM.
    magik*magik

Thank you Plebings,

Their system is not flawless ... In fact, I have never had a credits purchase complete started from inside of the hotel. Yet, it usually works fine from my accounts page. I'll admit I may have made a mistake in not contacting them, but I used PayPal and they used PayPal. So, I asked PayPal and I guess Habbo never responded to them. Why would they respond to me, if they don't even respond to the handeler of 1000 of transactions? Anyway, I guess it just auto reversed after 11 days with no responce.

Then about a week after that, my account was banned. Even if it was my fault and I was totally wrong ... Even if I was a total loser that spent $400.00 and scammed them for $9.95 ... banned for 11 years ??? I don't think the stricktest judge in the US would be that harsh! No warning, no email asking for $9.95 ... nothing!

Thank you for your kind words ... I'm not sure what you meant by the last statement, but if they want to ban me for that long ... it's their game, but they should be willing to refund the money I spent to build the rooms and then delete them!

Sincerely, Mr. Windows

Update ... Nothing from Habbo, no reply at all !!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I feel real bad for you. Yes , I also have been scammed 50credits using PayPal , fortunetely I was not banned , and I got my refund back. Why wasn't I banned? And why were you?
    Habbo - Scam. Maybe you just gotta wait 2 years before you can unban. Its unfair. I wasn't banned but you were. Now I go to shops e.g 7 Eleven to buy credits , since the merge to avoid any circumstances.
    May god bless you.
    Much love,
    Showder

Quote Originally Posted by gotdirtywindows View Post
    Thank you for the great info LUKEYO ... I am afraid I contacted PayPal again after I was banned and the Mastercard that was used on that account. Even if I get this cleared up, I'm afraid i'll just get banned again. I would have contacted Habbo first, but it's obvious they don't want you to contact them. Still no reply and it took forever to get the first complaint into them.

I mean, if this was a real compnay ... they have my email address. They could have contacted me. I mean they never even responded to the PayPal issue. I guess the transaction reversed by default! They don't even have the business since to send you an email with contact information to resolve the problem before they ban you for 11 years.

I'm hoping for a window to log in and delete my rooms and give away my furni to other habbos. I'm so sick at this point, I don't think I want back on Habbo anyway. Look me up guys ... My second account is gotcleanwindows and my banned account is gotdirtywindows. Let me know you read my posts here and i'll call you if I give away my furni and remaing credits!
    R U MY MUMMY??????????????
    formerly a smith enthusiast.............. currently an asswipe

Hey Showder,

Thanks for the great reply. I also have bought several credits from like, Walgreens. You only get 50 here instead of 60 credits that way, so it was a much better and easier deal just to use PayPal. It's nice to know that others have had problems also, I honestly didn't try to scam Habbo. I may have had more previous warnings than you, so I got banned when you didn't.

Even if I was totally wrong, Habbo needs a legitimate way to dispute these issues. It's been like 11 days and they have never even as much as replied to my email ticket number. I have filed more disputes with PayPal since they banned my account for 11 years in order to get some of my money back and it looks like Habbo hasn't even replied to PayPal either.

May God Bless You Also !!!

Sincerely, Mr. Windows
    Last edited by gotdirtywindows; 15-08-2011 at 07:59 PM. Reason: spelling

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

It's because when you bought credits, there wasn't enough money in your account. There is a warning somewhere when you're buying by card

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast