HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    i know what i meant lol. its brought about the ability to interlink apps so you can search for restaurants, then find it on a map, get directions etc.

couldnt do that before right? i honestly dont know but i didnt think you could lol
    You could indeed do it before iPhone came along
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm gonna put money on it not being the tablet

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The iPhone technically isn't that amazing although it includes a decent processor, ram and multi-touch. However software is where it comes into it's own. Whatever you say, it is indisputable that it has the best appstore on the market and the widest array of applications available. Yes it may be expensive but on a phone vs phone basis then I'd say it's the best on the market by a significant margin.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kk. View Post
    i hated the N97 too when my brother got it. was a useless unresponsive piece of crap, which is where the iphone reigns high. By far it is the best touch screen ive used, and ive used several..
    nothing wrong with it's touchscreen.

the camera's better. it can even shoot video, like phones have done since the dawn of time. it also plays music, 32gb worth if you wish. it has maps, gps, sat nav, apps (ovi store) and a physical keyboard instead of a fiddly touchscreen ones etc etc.

i'm not bigging the n97 up because it's far from perfect, i'm contemplating getting another phone (not iphone, unless price comes down). there's nothing wrong with the iphone - it's great - it's just that it's WAY overpriced.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Agreed.

@Kk, Google Maps?? I had that on my N95 2 years before the iPhone came out :|

Apple keynotes just aren't exciting or new anymore.
    I agree, and I might be an android guy but I'll still admit the iPhone makes that crapberry and windows mobile look like a piece of junk that shouldn't have existed.

Quote Originally Posted by preposterous View Post
    no doubt whatever they bring out will be very good, but out of my price range i hope the tablet isn't too expensive (but it probably will lol).
    I'm still saving up for that 27" iMac
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    nothing wrong with it's touchscreen.

the camera's better. it can even shoot video, like phones have done since the dawn of time. it also plays music, 32gb worth if you wish. it has maps, gps, sat nav, apps (ovi store) and a physical keyboard instead of a fiddly touchscreen ones etc etc.

i'm not bigging the n97 up because it's far from perfect, i'm contemplating getting another phone (not iphone, unless price comes down). there's nothing wrong with the iphone - it's great - it's just that it's WAY overpriced.
    it seemed to me to be unresponsive like most i think ive seen. 3GS shoots video? Its much easier to transfer music on an iphone if youve already had an ipod, no additional software needed etc. i find the qwerty keyboards on blackberrys and on the N97 really tiny and hard to use. The iphone dedicates a lot of screen space to it and enlarges the letters.

I do agree though that it is slightly over priced, but its apple, what are you gonna do lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rumour is (according to Engadget) that they might be launching a 22-inch touchscreen iMac.
    AMD Phenom X4 955 BE - 8GB RAM - Asus M5A97 - MSI HD6870 HAWK - Windows 8.1 Pro 64 - Samsung 840 Pro 256GB
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marky21 View Post
    Rumour is (according to Engadget) that they might be launching a 22-inch touchscreen iMac.
    yippee.

a touchscreen is a novelty for computers, can't see an advantage.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

To be honest people who point out the fact that the iPhone's technology is old hat has clearly never owned one themselves - it's not about that, it's the appeal of the iPhone that makes it so exciting whenever any changes are made to it. It's a beautiful piece of gadgetry that is just so well put together, the interface is perfect and it is capable of so much - it's just a shame that Apple have so many restrictions on what app developers can and can't do.

Anyway this media event sounds exciting - the tablet is most likely what will be unveiled along with the iPhone 4. I reckon they will be more geared towards Mac-related things though, maybe new designs for the Mac Pro, or a new AirPort wireless connection system?

Tokens

I wanna say the Tablet (iSlate) probably an update to the iPod line or an update to the Mac Display or something.

@danzoooo they won't release iPhone 4th generation they usually do that in June/July we are way to early for that.
    Last edited by Turbocom; 18-01-2010 at 10:00 PM.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast