HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ha ha I have more, this is going to take so long to write:

1) The Human Catapult

When I was about 7, all the people around where I live decided it would be a great idea to make a human catapult ( :rolleyes: ). So basically, they held a skipping rope across the road then a person ( me ! ) stood in the middle and they pulled you back and ... catapulted you. I know .. not the best of ideas lol! Even if this had been successfull, I dont know where I was planning on landing lol. Anyway, so they pulled me back, and being me I didnt let go of the rope so basically I went flying through the air doing several flips then BAM right on the road. That hurts

2) Going Down The Stairs In A Sleeping Bag

Its practically as the name says. Going down the stairs in a sleeping bag. When I was 8 me, my friend, my brother and his friend were at my house. We decided it was a good idea for all of us to go in a sleeping bag (1 sleeping bag!) and go down the stairs. Being the smallest, I had to go at the bottom - great - so everyone piled in. About half way down the stairs the sleeping bag ripped at the bottom where I was so I fell out and 3 other people trampled me! So in the end we were all flying down the stairs in a crumpled mess and ended up hitting the front door! Mum didnt like that.. lol

3) Shaving Foam Mess

When I was 11 I was best friends with two boys ( yes boys ! :p ) called Logan and Kyle and one day we were having a sleepover at my house. It was about 3am and we decided we'd go and put shaving foam on my brother lol. So we crept into his room and put it on. When we'd finished he began to wake up. So I just went " go, go, go " ! So I ran out, then Logan then Kyle. Unfortunately on the way out Kyle stood in the bin. He tried to kick it off so at this point litter was flying everywhere. Again we ended up in a crumpled mess at the bottom of the stairs lmao. That was ace.
    Cost of new bin £3, look on mums face...Priceless

4) Splitting Pants

Yes this wasnt a great experience, except from other peoples perspective it was hillarious -_-. My friend Theo had some stilts so I was having a bash on them. I was just getting the hang of it when Logan went underneath me on a skateboard, accidentally hitting the edge of the stilts. When he hit them the stilts when out a bit..hence my pants going RRRIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP

5) Falling Off A Tree Swing

I live right next to a valley so me and my friend Katie had found this tree swing on a huge slope. So I had my go and got off then I let Katie go on. Now being the idiot she is, she couldnt get on. So I held the swing at each end to steady it for her, when she said " I have a better idea " and pushed me, hanging on with my hands. I swung for a bit then slipped fell down, rolled down the hill a bit, fell in a swamp and fractured my wrist. After I dragged myself out the swamp my dad walked past walking the dog and shouted " GET UP AND STOP BEING STUPID " I was like..." owww "

6) Cap Are Dangerous!

I'm not talking about the ones you put on your head I'm talking about those little things that go BOOOM. Well anyway, some annoying people had been throwing them, behind my house and had obviously left some. That night at about 10pm I was walking down the " backs ". I hate doing this at night cause it's really dark and freaky. So anyways I was walking down, I had almost got to my gate when BANG, I had stood on one. Now i didnt know this at the time and assumed someone was shooting me ( as you would! ) so I screamed and dived on the floor. Because it was outside my gate my mum came running out shouting " What happened, are you..alrig...Jane why are you on the floor?"

Ha that was funny :p

I'll add more later when I can stop laughing!
    Last edited by Jane; 09-03-2005 at 08:55 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LMAO! Jane them stories are class. The best was the cap one, reminds me when Joey guarded his meatball sandwich in friends ol:

Everyone SHOULD have went down the stairs in a sleeping bag, I know I have. Man that is really fun.
    People who deserve a mention:

Janeh JackHB Properclone Spectate Jrh2002

I would add more, but I'm lazy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll tell you on Wednesday, when we have our 'Pie the teacher for charity game' - and I'm in charge so, I'm probably gonna get a few myself LOL!
    That should be funny!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

YOU HAVE PIE AND YOUR GOING TO THROW IT!? WHAT A WASTE! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER * disappointed *

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Janeh
    YOU HAVE PIE AND YOUR GOING TO THROW IT!? WHAT A WASTE! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER * disappointed *
    LOL! It's basically shaving foam on a paper plate. Ok fine then:
    'Shove shaving foam that is on a paper plate on a teacher for charity'

Happy? Lol! I really wanted to order in the Gunge they use on TV, but it cost too much

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Rofl Jane! Hahahahahha
    And Woodeh, I'm glad your not using pies!!!! Otherwise we all would be ashamed of you!

Tokens

Thanks alot for replying to my Thread Guys!
    Your all true Habbox Friends!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

*blushes* i never went down stairs in a sleeping bag.....i did it outside on the porch with a sled
    Laura

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol,

Jane story Was Brill about the Caps,

I Went down The Staris On A tray And Fell Off And The Tray Hit Me In head,

I Was Carrying My Plate Down The Stairs In The Dark, and I Slipped On the Cat, I Flew In The air And Plate Smashed And The Meowed.
    I want to be a Penguin,Hippo,Llama Real Boy!

Ex-Forum Moderator - 2005-2008
    Ex-Habbox Live DJ - 2006-2007
    x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I remember when I was young, my friend asked me if I could fit my leg in between the planks on a bridge on this climbing frame, so I did, and then I couldn't get it out, so she had to run back to her house, and told her mum, who told the park, who had to ring the fire-brigade, they had to saw the bridge up, and everyone was staring.

Another embarresing moment wasn't that long ago, we were out at the park, and this boy was giving me a piggy-back, and then he decided to jump through a bush, and we went flying, and nobody seemed to notice, until I started shouting, then my friend ran in and saw me lying on top of him, she totally got the wrong idea, and didn't even help me out.

(Were the mental, hyper ones out of our friends, so don't ask)
    Last edited by .x-aimee-x.; 25-02-2005 at 02:34 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12