Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Im fed up off these, Your jsut going to be yet another 12 year old who wants to own a Habbo Hotel, Truth is truth im all for that, its not our money your wasting, Its not our time, Its yours, Just stop and think about what your realling doing. And im going to beat Sam & Dan here. Do you have any Pixel Artist's, Coders,? If so how many and what are there name's And proof please. Anyone can say they have some and not prove it. Which is what 12 year olds always "love" to do. The way your double posting and posting the post stupid message ever "**bump**" No one in there right mind would post that if they was going to own or make a new Habbo Hotel. Not only that how much money do you really have. If you really do have staff why are they not a member on the forum, You have about 2/3 members max! With no topic's hardly... A Premade skin. No previews or anything.

The way you have posted your post about your so called 3d chat, has got to be stupid. No background information on your chat game, No information on how far you are building this, When it opens and so on. The way you ask for Habbo Name made me laugh. Why would you want people's habbo name After all you have your own chat coming soon right?... You have not displayed any good information at all. You seem a little "Freak" who is a wannabe like all the others. Whats with this VIP? Why whould anyone want vip so early.. Nothing to get at VIP is there..?

Why post your "new 3d chat" on a Habbo Hotel FANSITE! Which where 13-16 year old's mainly come to chat. Who in there right mind will work for you? After all to me your a 12 yr old and the way your acting is proving it now. No doubt you will bad rep me and so will others. Some one had to say this, and im the lucky guy. Dont go replying like "Can u do better" "why do i have to answer to you" The fact is, its not just me who is fed up. We get about 5 of these Wannabe's each month! Just stop and think how many that really is....

This message is for everyone who thinks they can own a 3d chat like Habbo Hotel!

Thanks,
    Twoworlds
    Matt.
    Last edited by TwoWorlds; 11-01-2006 at 09:39 PM.

Tokens

uh i aint 12 and im not going to bad rep u you have your opinion i have mine.
    Coders = bidding on getacoder.com
    Pixel aritsts = nooblet, clubland (habbo guy), 1 guy from habbo discussion.
    i know i need more and i am looking into getting more.

Originally Posted by bananasislegend
    this thread might be better than sex..

Tokens

ipb sux, you should use vb

Tokens

Everyone likes a different software, He may not like IPB it depends. VB does have to be used on everywebsite!

Thanks,
    Matt

Tokens

can you get vip on ipb, i never knew you could, and vb is smoother and looks nicer and is the best

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWorlds
    Everyone likes a different software, He may not like IPB it depends. VB does have to be used on everywebsite!

Thanks,
    Matt
    As i said there, IPB Offers more Hacks and stuff unlike VB, It depends on what you like. Everyone is not the same, VB May run smoother but then IPB has extra stuff such as BOTs (diff kinds) Get my meaning..

- Matt

Tokens

ya, i mite use ipb , and try get loads of hacks and test them out

Tokens

most peeps prefer ipb over vb and im one of them

Originally Posted by bananasislegend
    this thread might be better than sex..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well i always like proof such as screenies.. That would be nice =]
    Pfft Matt said what i was going to say though ;P

Tokens

i prefer vb over ipb , but everyone likes different things, thought i like ipb but compared to vb *to me* pfft, vb is best

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast