Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

I got my tongue done and didnt really feel anything just a slight pressure had no probs with it healing was better than when i had my ears pierced they got a bit sore just make sure u go to a good clean place

Surport the idea, http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=144484, the star system
    Thanks To IAtepants for the sig

I had my lip done when I was 12, it doesn't hurt too bad, It feels like someone pinching your lip really tight, the only scary bit is the things they use XD.. like the clamp and stuff.. ;]
    OH MY GOD ERIN
    LOOK AT HER DUCKBUT ITS JUST SO BIG
    I MEAN I BET SHES ONE OF THOSE SCENE GUYS GIRLFRIENDS

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I got both done, and they didn't hurt much. It's just eatting after that hurts the most. Took me a day, then i was eatting normal again.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had my lip pierced on my 17th birthday - random piece of information.
    They sprayed this stuff on it, to numb my lip, but like the big idiot I am, I swalled it...So I couldn't feel my throat (Yay) but could feel the rest of my mouth.
    It's kind of hard to explain...There was no actual pain (I know that sounds strange, because some guy stuck a needle through my lip) but it's true. You feel it go through...but it's not painful...And trust me, I'm a wimp for pain.
    Of course there are health risks, but you should get literature from whoever does your piercing about what to do/not to do.
    Having my ear rim hurt more than my lip :x
    And OH! make sure the ball of the labret is on TIGHT...because mine fell out tons.
    19th birthday is coming up...thinking of getting another piercing... It's becoming a birthday ritual :p
    Bloody hell, I didn't mean to type this much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12