HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi im pipwiz14

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher11
    Calm down, doesn't matter if it's him or not
    umm, i thought it did...isnt it against the rules to pretend to be sum1 your not? and lately we have had alot of imposters.
    and pip, to prove it to me, just f/r me, i wont accept it, and if i do u can remove me, but thats the only way to be sure, unless you can think of another way?
    ShadowSam19 on Runescape

thechrismyster Guest

Talking hi all u ppl im new in da forum!

Hi Im Chris How R all U! This is cool! :eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_clap wow so Hi!

pipwiz14 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSam19
    umm, i thought it did...isnt it against the rules to pretend to be sum1 your not? and lately we have had alot of imposters.
    and pip, to prove it to me, just f/r me, i wont accept it, and if i do u can remove me, but thats the only way to be sure, unless you can think of another way?
    Ok i f/r you.

wow, u were right, and i guess i owe you an apologie...its just we have had so many imposters i assumed u were another one, but i was wrong. well, welcome to the habbox forums and enjoy!
    ShadowSam19 on Runescape

pipwiz14 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSam19
    wow, u were right, and i guess i owe you an apologie...its just we have had so many imposters i assumed u were another one, but i was wrong. well, welcome to the habbox forums and enjoy!
    No problem

Tokens

Well...I havn't been on here very long, but I can still say welcome to habbox. Oh, and your mazes are the best they pretty hard a while into them. And Iknow what your up to...in the Hallway with your coolness hat. =p
    I miss my HC, but I'm still on a roll with getting furni. My Username on Habbo is Shadowkid, and don't forget it....seriously don't.
    ~~~{3rd Year of Habbo}~~~

Tokens

Hey pipwiz! Welcome to Habbox!

And yes we do get alot of people pretending to be others, either that or Jibbi joined the forums on the 24th :doubt:
    Last edited by Rye1088; 30-07-2004 at 08:29 PM.

pipwiz14 Guest

Thanks everyone for the welcomes and the compliments on my maze.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jd25

Welcome to the forum enjoy
    I got my First Habbox Job on April 9,2004 :eusa_booh Habbox Forum Rules

HabboHotel Usa

HabboHotel Uk

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by pipwiz14
    Thanks everyone for the welcomes and the compliments on my maze.
    Ready for another? when it was at about 38 or 39 rooms I made it to 37 and got stuck, that was awesome, the glory, the honor, the noob that was asking for help since maze 2... that finally couldn't use our help anymore... it would've been AWESOME if he wasn't there... oh, and great to have you on habbox, and I know, this post is a bit late
    I know rare values better than most, trust me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.