HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Attacked Iraq on suspicions they had WMDs. (Weapons of Mass Destruction)

North Korea HAS ADMITTED testing WMDs. Or Nuclear testing anyway.
    Why aren't we at war with them.

I don't like Bush. I don't like Blair. However I believe that Blair WAS forced into the Iraqi decision by Bush and I also believe Mr Blair regrets his decision now.

Saddam run a similar regime to Hitler. We didn't bother with Hitler despite the fact we knew what he was doing until he invaded Poland and we HAD to act unter a pact we had.
    So if Britain will ignore a dictator killing thousands of Jews, why go in full guns blazing on someone running a more leniant regime?

"You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    Attacked Iraq on suspicions they had WMDs. (Weapons of Mass Destruction)

I don't like Bush. I don't like Blair. However I believe that Blair WAS forced into the Iraqi decision by Bush and I also believe Mr Blair regrets his decision now.

Saddam run a similar regime to Hitler. We didn't bother with Hitler despite the fact we knew what he was doing until he invaded Poland and we HAD to act unter a pact we had.
    So if Britain will ignore a dictator killing thousands of Jews, why go in full guns blazing on someone running a more leniant regime?

Because that was 60 years ago.
    goodbye.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

It all started with this;

George Bush started his Global War on terrorism, His first target was Afghanistan a Taliban controlled country then he went for Iraq which was under Saddam Hussein and had been for about 40 Years, Iraq was a Harsh country yes, but it was Safe and secure.

George Bush first claimed that Saddam Hussein had Nuclear Weapons that could reach USA or Britain in 45 Minutes, the UN weapons team went into Iraq and Saddam allowed it. Guess what they found - Nothing. Nevertheless Bush and Blair must have been Hell-bent on getting to that country, Their next claim was that they were going into Iraq because Saddam was a killer - What that has to do with Terrorism no one no's. After many Protests around the World George Bush annoced to the world that he was going to go to "War" with Iraq.

The conflict was hard at some times, Saddam was determined not to let his country be overrun, but eventually the country was crippled, Saddam reduced to hiding in a Hole was then found.

Whether or not Iraq was over Oil or other things, its damaged Bush and Blair severely, Many Labour MP's quit over the War most in particular the Late Robin Cook and Claire Short.

Bush's popularity hit rock bottom a few weeks ago and Blair's legacy will be an Unpopular Invasion.

Taliban are now grouping together in Afghanistan and Iraq is spiraling out of control as it heads towards civil war. Many people now people Iraq was better under Saddam because he provided Roads, Security, electric and Water.

Both Michael Howard and John Kerry failed to knock the leaders out of their seats but one thing is for sure, the leaders have been damaged a lot.

Michael Howard

John Kerry

How long Iraq will last for we can only guess, Soldiers wasting away their lives for a worthless war - Is it worth it?, Sure we can fight Terrorism but invading countries that have nothing to do with Terrorism - Is it right?

R.i.p 9/11 victims and the Innocent Soldiers who died fighting for nothing, they leave behind Children, Mums, and Dads..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We bomb them or they bomb us, i think he was right

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All war can be avoided in some way surely? In this day and age there shouldn't have to be a war to resolve matters.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DCeption View Post
    We bomb them or they bomb us, i think he was right
    CONGRADULATIONS! Iraq had nothing to with 9/11, they didnt bomb Americans before we occupied their country.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

A lot of soldiers have been killed for what I can see as..

Capturing Saddam.

Its deeper than that though its all about oil.

MONEY CAN'T BUY PEOPLE THEIR FAMILY BACK!

Bush is an idiot, so is Tony. Hes like a sheep.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Why would you go to war with someone who you have a chance of losing against?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Fine Guest

i dont really care soz

Nixt (Forum Moderator) Please do not post pointlessly; if you do not have a view that you wish to share, do not post at all.
    Last edited by Nixt; 21-10-2006 at 04:28 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    [/B]

[B]

Why would you go to war with someone who you have a chance of losing against?
    We're losing in Iraq. Thats certain. There is no way to possibly win.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast