Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

View Poll Results: Is this good or bad?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

3 21.43%
  • Bad

4 28.57%
  • Say What?

7 50.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This amazed me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    MailOffice

Latest Awards:

yeah but we cant live here forever
    And hopefully somewhere out there is a liveable planet with fresh water and breatheble Air !

So pelase keep nasa going . . . . I fink space and that stuff WOWS me out to da max ! but its real wierd ectect !

.xo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Optimizer View Post
    on the news nasa announced they were going to build a base on the moon and they beleive ice is at the south pole so the could possably get water for the base and this is supposed to be happenin in 2020 so why stop shuttles within 4 years?
    The same reason we dont use steam trains on the railways now days. There primiative and better technolgy is avaaible, hence we have to switch to the new technolgys at some time, dispite the big cost.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

NASA are going to retire the Shuttle Fleet, they've done something like 20 Years of service and their getting old, the wires in them are starting to fail, the Shuttles are near the end.

What they'll use next is a mystery, I guess that's what Area 51 is for

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    NASA are going to retire the Shuttle Fleet, they've done something like 20 Years of service and their getting old, the wires in them are starting to fail, the Shuttles are near the end.

What they'll use next is a mystery, I guess that's what Area 51 is for
    area51 is for boswanian ****o films.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In a way i agree when some of the Missions go wrong they have wasted millions of pounds... But Finding out that there was once rivers on mars and these a moon around jupiter thats Similer to earths Atmosphere is quite amazing descovery. Every galaxy has over a bilion stars Circleing the stars there will be planets. The odds of there being another planet simular to ares is in are favour... And i don't think it's a wasted of money to try and find new facts about are universe whitch we Live in...
    Most of these discoveries were made by unmanned space crafts and sattelites - and the ones that werent, could easily be done like this. I guess it makes more sense to use unmanned space craft that has been proven to work just as successfully as manned expiditions. Its a lot safer, and a lot more informative.
    Sammeth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .:.:.Sammeth.:.:. View Post
    Most of these discoveries were made by unmanned space crafts and sattelites - and the ones that werent, could easily be done like this. I guess it makes more sense to use unmanned space craft that has been proven to work just as successfully as manned expiditions. Its a lot safer, and a lot more informative.
    Unmaned flights are more limited in capasity than manned fights though, alot of things do still requre humans, if something goes wrong with a satalight by the time they can send a command to the sattlight to save it, it would have probably been a few hours since it imbedied itself in a planet, comet or astroide "/
    Most unmanned missions are limited by the exstent of the coputer AI's we can build which are still pretty primative in relative terms to a human "/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12